Room 206

A.N Hi ladies and gents missed you. I haven't found a suitable TikTok I've made for this chapter so instead here's me walking to work as I wrote this chapter the actual comedy tiktoks will return next time .  Please I know work me is ugly have mercy haha. 

Also please vote and comment, sorry its been so long I've been doubting my abilities as a writer and it's been hard to find a will to continue.

"I hate planes", Adam whined to Chalie as they arrived at the airport, the boy carrying Lexi's bag for her as she skipped ahead of him talking to Lia.

Charlie was in a trance as his eyes stayed glued to Lia's back, watching as her blonde hair swayed side to side. 

Adam pouted, "My King, pay attention to me", he whined, nudging Charlie annoyed. The latter boy turned to his best friend, snapping out of his Lia induced trance. 

"Now you know how I feel third wheeling you and my sister" Charlie smiled sarcastically, patting his back before rushing to catch up with the girls as they went through airport security. 

"So Lee Lee, you get Aisle, then Bear, then me and Gorgeous gets the window", Lexi informed like a mother as she handed out the boarding passes, temporarily forgetting her fear of flying as she ordered the group around and led them to the plane.

As they sat down, Lia and Charlie began chatting animatedly, clearing no longer finding their interactions awkward, making Lexi smile proudly. It was only when the girl sat down in her seat did she realise how frightened he was. 

Adam gazed at the window contently before turning to look at Lexi. He frowned slightly as he noticed the girl gripping the seat, her knuckles white as she shook slightly, flying was rare for her, but she seemed to hate it more and more every time. 

The boy took her hand off of the chair and placed it in his hand, using the other one to lift her chin "you okay?" he asked gently. The girl looked at him and mumbled, "Hate planes, I'm scared."

He mentally awed at how cute she looked before he just smiled. "I'll never let anything happen to you; I always promised you that".

She looked into his eyes and took a deep breath, gasping as the plane began taking off down the runway. The girl squeezed her boyfriend's hand as hard as she could, which wasn't enough to injure the older, stronger boy.

Once they were finally up in the air, the boy spoke to the girl, "Hey Cutie, open your eyes, look outside."

She forced her eyes open and looked out the window gasping at how pretty it looked.

She turned to Adam, "it's beautiful," she gushed, looking outside once again before turning to her boyfriend. The boy just looked into her eyes "just like you," he told her softly as her heart melted.

She giggled. "No, not just me, you're beautiful as well, both inside and out" The girl shot him a smile and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Lexi had been waiting a few minutes looking outside, thinking about her friend, when she realised something.

She turned to her boyfriend, whispering as Charlie, who was on her other side, and Lia, who was on the aisle, had been sleeping. "Hey gorgeous", she mumbled as the boy hummed in response, turning his attention away from the tv he was watching. 

 "The higher up we go, the closer we are to Ellie. It's almost like I can see her and hear her voice. I wonder if she can see me," the girl smiled, her hand still hadn't left her boyfriends.

Adam smiled at the girl. "I'm sure she always is looking down on us, and you know what, cutie? I'm sure she doesn't mind seeing your beautiful face up close". He leaned in, kissing her on the lips as she smiled.