68. What happened to Ray.

Start from the beginning

They walked back onto the set together. With all the lights on, Tash was clearly able to see the expansive space, the black and white tiles, and high ceilings. The pornstars were in robes talking to each other, Pep was by the cameraman, and Denny was slowly approaching them with her nose flared. 

"Where were you?" Denny asked Ash.

"I followed her to the bathroom," Ash mumbled. 

Tash gave Ash a scowl before rolling her eyes then walking away, she wanted to go to Pep but she saw Cinnamon sitting by herself and she just had to meet her. Stopping a waiter that was passing by, Tash took two champagne glasses from the serving tray and thanked the man before setting her eyes on the path it would take to get to her crush. 

"Hi," Tash greeted Cinnamon, she had her head down when Tash walked up.

"Hey," Cinnamon sat up and took the champagne glass she was offered.

"I had so many things that I wanted to say on my walk over here but now I'm sitting here and my tongue is tied." Tash nervously chuckled.

"I saw you watching me earlier," Cinnamon took a sip of champagne. "Who are you?" 

"My name is Tash, what's yours?" Tash asked.

"It's Micki" Micki smiled.

"I want to be completely honest with you, I gave you the name Cinnamon in my mind." Tash laughed.

"If that is so, you can personally call me Cinnamon." Micki winked. "You're cute."

"Thank you very much, and I think your beauty is unmatched in this universe." Tash flirted. 

"Charming" Micki laughed out, "again, who are you?" Micki raised her eyebrow as she stared at the faint white scar on Tash's forehead.

"I told you m-" Micki didn't allow Tash to finish her sentence. Instead, she cut Tash's story short with a rebuttal. 

"Nu-uuuhhhh! I know what the fuck your name is. I wanna know who you are." Micki rested the champagne glass onto the coffee table that was in front of her. She leaned back and said, "why were you sitting  beside Pep?" 

"We're close." Tash answered, "but I don't wanna talk about my boss, let's talk about you." Tash followed suit and rested her champagne glass onto the coffee table as well.

"Alright, what do you wanna know?" Micki crossed her legs.

"You're a pornstar?"Tash asked. 

"Yes, yes I am. Started making videos when I was 21 and now I'm 24, a big name here." Micki tucked her robe closer to her body.

"Do you do videos with men too?" Tash raised her eyebrow out of curiosity. 

"You're asking me if I have sex with men?" Micki laughed.

"Yes, I guess I am." Tash chuckled nervously.

"I do, I'm bisexual. What about you?" Micki reached for her champagne glass to finish her drink. 

"I am a selective lesbian, I'm attracted to beautiful women." Tash winked.

"Even if they have a bad personality?" Micki cocked her head to the side.

"I'll fuck it out of her." Tash had a sly smile on her face. 

"Your boss is coming," Micki sat up straight in the love seat and shuffled her robe so that her perfect, round stiff breasts could be seen.

Tash's facial expression was no longer flirty and mischievous, she didn't look towards the direction Micki was pointing, she knew Pep was coming for her.