Scene I: The Counteragent

. One afternoon in her lab, Ai  succeeds in completing the counteragent for the age-reversing antidote APTX 4869 , and informs solely Professor Agasa, and the Akai family, who are on vacation in Elena Miyano’s house in England. The Akai family soon writes that Ai take the antidote, transform into a permanent Shiho Miyano, and fly incognito to England at midnight. Ai does so, and urges the Professor to keep this as secret.

. In Elena Miyano’s house, Shiho gives her aunt the counteragent to transform into a permanent Mary Sera. The photo frames of the Miyano family catch Shiho’s eyes. Tears come to her eyes; her muscles quiver. Soon afterwards, Hakuba eavesdrops, and realizes in a shudder that it is Sherry from the BO.

Hakuba (to himself) : I ought to detain…

Mary Sera (consoling) : Your parents were good people. They never intended any harm, but they were endorsed to…

Shiho (interrupting, gazing at the photo of her parents) : I should have never invented the antidote… (then glancing at Akemi’s photo) :  When Gin murdered Akemi, a powerful message tugged at my heart : not to ever harm an innocent soul. This changed my heart forever, softened the harsh, I was blind… (in distress) : Am no murderer, am I?

Mary Sera, Masumi, and Akai unleash an unanimous “No”; Hakuba sympathizes; Kaito Kid lurks in the shadows, and seems to have heard it all. Shiho and the Akai family return incognito to Japan at dawn.
(Hakuba does, too.)