💖☁️ "what is he to you?" ☁️💖

ابدأ من البداية

"Oh hey, Mitsuba, right?"

"Yeah..."

"What do you need?"

"I don't even know. I was talking with Kou a second ago, caught a glimpse of those daikon ankles, and before I knew it my legs were making me walk over here."

"My ankles aren't that biiiig...!! Also my name is Yashiro Nene!" She whined.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

She hesitated for a moment before she could figure out what to say.

"Well... do you need help with Kou?"

"Why would I?? Our friendship is fine as it is. We don't have any problems or anything." Yashiro sighed at my response.

"Sure, but consider this; why did you feel the need to tell me about you talking to Kou in the first place? You could've just said 'my legs dragged me over here' and that would be that."

I thought about it for a second.

"Yeah... I guess that's true."

"So are you gonna tell me what's wrong now?"

"Uuuuuughhhh. I've never opened up to anyone about anything until now. I've only ever told Kou a few things..."

"Well you can trust me!" I hesitated.

"Ok... well, my stomach has been hurting, a-and I think it's his fault! I mean- I don't know how it's his fault but it only happens when he socializes with me. He's also been making me smile a weird amount lately. I don't know why... but it's weird as hell..."

"What is he to you?"

"What...?"

"Kou. How does he make you feel, and what do you think he is."

"He's a friend." She rolled her eyes.

"Ok. Friend. Let's go with that. Now, how does this 'friend' make you feel on a daily basis? How about when you think about him?"

"W-Well... like I said... he always makes my stomach hurt. B-But he also makes me smile a lot. More than I usually ever do. Every time I see him... something inside me feels like everything is ok I-I guess...? Or that it's gonna be ok... if that's even the right way to describe it. When he smiles or laughs because of me, I feel like I did something useful I guess, and it makes me smile in return. Also when I think of him, I guess I think of how happy I am to be around him and how happy I am that he's my friend an- wait- damn it... I like him... don't I...?"

"Pffft, with the way things were going, I thought you'd never admit that to yourself. Anyways yeah, it seems like you do. You're the only one who can decide for yourself though."

"I guess so. What should I do about these feelings? I mean... does he even like guys...?"

"I've definitely seen him blush around you. I'd say give it a chance and confess! No pressure though!"

"Th-Thanks daiko- I mean- Yashiro-senpai."

"Anytime!!"