Part Five

Tris's POV~~~~

He's kidding right? Should I go with it or take off my shirt? Might as well. I dont want to look like a chicken.

"Ok." I say emotionless, while inside im freaking. What if Peter....no stop Tris...no what ifs.

I walk out with Christina and Zeke following me as witnesses.

I had to walk so far before I actually found Peter.

"Hey Tris." Peter says finally noticing me. ~gasp!~ I just realized that this was the first time he called me Tris and not stiff. What the sudden change? Weird..

"Um..." Come on Tris! You cant back out now!

"Hey Peter. I have something to tell you."

"Go on.."    I get down on one knee and start to talk, "Peter. I have l-lov-ve-eed you since day o-one." I started studdering a bit because of how nervous and freaked out I am. Peter just looks at me with wide eyes, before sighing. "Thank god, I thoug-" I cut him off by yelling, "HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH HER!?!" I hear Christina and Zeke laughing in the background. Zeke is still recording this. Peter goes back to wide eyes. "What are you talking about Tris?" 

"Awww. Peter, I love you too!" I say before kissing his cheek. Gross! Remind me to disinfect my mouth later.

He looks so lost, its hilarious.

"Umm.Tris are you ok?" Before he can say more, I run away crying.

I run by Chris and Zeke, who are cry-laughing.

I run all the way to the room. When I get there, I see a bored Uriah, Lynn, Marlene, and Shauna talking, and Lauren and Four kissing?!

Four's POV~~~

I feel pretty proud of myself with coming up with that dare, but I cant help feeling a bit jealous when I imagine her kissing his cheek. Wait what?

After Christina, Zeke, and Tris leave, Lynn, Marlene, and Shauna walk to the kitchen and start to talk. Uriah just sits there staring at the wall. I almost didnt notice Lauren sneaking up beside me. "Hey Fourie Poo!" "I told you not to call me that!" She's so annoying.

"Watcha wanna do while Tris does the dare? Bet you anything she backs down. She's not Dauntless enough. I have no clue how she came in first." How dare she?!

"Ok first Lauren" Spitting her name out, "I dont want to do anything with you, and second, Dont talk about Tris like that. She came in first because she's intelligent, brave, and completely Dauntless." I almost said beautiful, but then Lauren would've known about my feelings.

"Cmon Four. Why are you even standing up for her?! She probably only came to Dauntless to snog (British for making out with someone) every guy here, since she already snogged everyone back in Abnegation." I know thats not true. She came to Dauntless because this is where she belongs. I don't really want to start anything as Tris probably'll come back soon but might as well.

"Wow Lauren. I didn't know you where that jealous. I know she didn't come her to snog anyone. She came to Dauntless because this is where she belongs. So why don't you just take your jealous-self and scram. Im done." I can tell she's mad. I hope she doesn't take anything out on Tris, but I know Tris can handle herself.

I turn around and face the door, waiting for Tris to come back.

About a minute later, I see Lauren walking back this way. I turn around and before I could say anything, she places her lips on mine. What the what?!

I pull away. At the same time, the door opens, revealing Tris, Chris, and Zeke. Zeke has the phone with the recording, but him and Christina are still laughing.

As they sit back down, I see Lauren smirking and Tris looking like her puppy just got ran over.

Tris's POV~~~

I try to keep my face emotionless, but in the inside im dying. Did he pull away because the door opened, or because she put herself on him? Im so confused. 

I knew I was right. I mean why would HE like me? Im just a stiff.

"So is anyone going to go?" Lauren asks.

"Oh yeah. Umm. Lynn, Candor or Dauntless?"

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR? SORRY IF IT SUCKS. ITS MY FIRST AND IM NOT THAT GOOD OF A WRITER. I TRY THOUGH. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MUCH, BUT BY THE TIME MOST PEOPLE READ THIS, I'LL PROBABLY ALREADY BE AT PART 20 OR SOMETHING. SORRY FOR RAMBLING XD...DO YOU THINK I SHOULD ONLY DO TRIS AND FOUR'S POV OR DO THE OTHERS TOO? LIKE CHRIS'S OR URIAHS. ORRR BETTER IDEA! KINDA DO THIS CHAPTER OVER IN PART SIX, BUT LIKE PETER'S POV TO SEE HOW HE FELT ABOUT TRIS'S "LOVE"? I'LL SEE. WELL SEE YOU GUYS LATER! :D

                                                                ~NERD4LIFE