Part Four

SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG...I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH THE ROLLERCOASTER WE CALL LIFE (CHEESY MOMENT)..I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN! SORRY AGAIN...WELL ONTO THE NEXT PART

Tris's POV~~~

"I dare you to...play 7 minutes in heaven with Uriah." Lauren says with a smirk. I'd love to smack that smirk off her face. This is going to really awkward. I like Uriah as more of a brother, but im not sure how Uriah feels about me. But judging from the look on his face, he doesnt like me like that.

"Well are you coming?" I didn't even notice Uriah get up and walk over to the closet. "Yeah, Im coming."

I look over at everyone and Christina and Will are just staring at us. Zeke and Lauren have a smirk on their face. I wonder why Zeke...nevermind knowing him, its probably ridiculous. Four isnt even looking, he looks lost in his own little world.

Uriah opens the door and walks in. I reluctantly follow and shut the door.

"What now?" I question. He just stares at me.

"Hello? Earth to Uri-" I started but got interrupted by Uriah placing his lips on mine.

After the shock wore off, I found myself kissing back. Thats what's scaring me the most right now. My feelings are so confusing. I thought I liked, or maybe like Four. Then why am I kissing Uriah?

Just as I pull away, Christina opens the door and screams, "7 MINUTES ARE UP! NO PDA!" Uriah just blushes a bright red and walks away. Christina looks at me with "Tell me later" eyes. I just sigh and sit back down besides Four.

He tenses up and looks away.

"Are you going to go, Tris?" Lauren spits. "Oh yeah. Four, Candor or Dauntless?"

He just stares at me four (A.N. Haha get what I did there? xD Sorry)..correction..for a moment before saying, "Candor?" but it comes out as more of a question.

"Hm..ok..What faction did you transfer from?" He just sits there and stares off before answering.

Four's POV~~~~

Should I answer this? I really wanna tell HER. Not everyone else, just her.

I decide to not answer it and take my shirt off. I notice everyone (except the guys) staring at me. Even Tris. Well this isnt awkward at all.

"Fourie Poo...Its your turn." Lauren states, adding a wink. She grosses me out. I would NEVER go out with her. Not in a million years.

"Dont call me that." I say in my scary, mean instructer Four voice. She just scoffs, comes closer to me, and whispers, "You know you want me." She adds a creepy wink and looks at Tris. She glares at Tris, who is staring at me. Time to pick my next victim.

"Christina, Candor or Dauntless?" This will be interesting, to say the least.

"Dauntless?" Christina replies, but it comes out as more of a question.

"I dare you to give Will a makeover." She picks Will up and basically drags him. He looks over my way and just glares at me. Everyone started to laugh.

After about 5 minutes, Christina and Will return. Will has pink eyeshadow, really heavy mascara, bright red lipstick, and about a pound of blush.

Everyone, including Christina and Will, is rolling on the floor laughing (ROFL).

10 Minutes Later, Almost everyone has calmed down. "Tris, Candor or Dauntless?" Of course, best friend.

"Dauntless." Tris replies, bravely.

What should I make her do? She's already pretty brave. This would prove nothing.

"I dare you to announce your love for Peter, propose, yell at him for cheating, make up with him by kissing his cheek, and then run away crying." I say while smirking. This should be interesting.