Part Three

Tris's POV ~~~~~~

Uriah opened the door to reveal.....Lauren!

Great...Just Great...

Four becomes real pale and tenses up.

"Lauren! Hey...Nice to see you?" Uriah says, but comes out as more of a question. "I saw Four run in here so I decided to stop by. So what are you guys doing?" Four stands up and walks to Zeke. Zeke gives Four a 'look' and whispers something to him. I wonder whats going on with Four and Lauren.

But of course, Uriah has to open his big mouth. "We're playing Candor or Dauntless. Wanna join?" Even better. Hint the sarcasm. Lauren replies with a sure and a weird looking wink.

Four and Uriah sit down while Lauren walks towards Four and I. "Move Stiff." "Lauren, no need to be rude." "Whatever." Mental note to self. Thank Christina later. Lauren plops down between Four and I. Four attempts to scoot closer to Will, but fails.

"Shall we continue?" "Yes we shall Uriah." "Four its your call."  "Lauren Candor or Dauntless?" "Dauntless silly." Lauren annoying giggles like she found that funny. Gosh I hate her so much, and I don't even know why.

"I dare you to kiss the first person that walks past the door."   "Why cant I just kiss you?" Of course. She flirts with Four. Thats all she ever does know. I mean well when I say this, but sometimes Lauren can be well..a slag.

"Just go." "Fine." Lauren picks her self and walks to the door. She peers out only to see....

ERIC!

I hear a few snickers behind me. Lauren has this look of pure disgust on her face when she see's who it is. Four knew that the hallway was a popular one, that and Eric uses this hallway a lot. Ha. Thats what see gets for flirting with my ma...I mean Four.

Lauren glares back at us and walks towards Eric. "Hey Lauren." "Hey Eric," Lauren replies. She closes the 4-inch gap and kisses him. He pulls back and looks completely shocked. "Look Lauren. Erm...How do I put this nicely? I don't like you, so get away." Everyone's on the floor laughing by the time Lauren comes back. "Oh..Ma-ah Gosh....Lauren.....That....was...HILARIOUS!" Uriah barely manages to get out that sentence. 

After a bit, we all start to calm down. I look around to find a couple of people still in hysterics, a Four who looks like he's the happiest man in the world and a mad Lauren whose glaring at me right now.

"Ok. Now that everyone is done laughing at me. I get to go."

Please don't pick me. Please don't pick me.

"Tris, Truth or Dare?"

Great.

"Dare?" Im kinda nervous to see what see says. "I dare you to....

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER. WHAT DO YOU THINK LAURENS GOTTA DARE TRIS TO DO? 

DISCLAIMER! ALL CHARACTERS AND PLACES ARE OWNED BY THE ONE AND ONLY VERONICA ROTH! NOT ME

AND THANK YOU FOR READING PANSYCAKES (I DECIDED THAT MY KIND OF 'PANSYCAKES' IS A GOOD THING )