Part Two

Four's POV~~~~

Everyone, except Christina and Tris, is here already. Zeke, Marlene, Uriah, Lynn, Shauna, and I are sitting in a circle waiting for them. Im about to get up and ask where they are, when someone knocks on the door. I bet anything thats them. Uriah goes to open the door and Woah! Whose that with Christina? Tris looks beautiful..I mean..ugh why does she make me feel this way? Uriah says something that makes Tris blush like crazy. She looks cute when she blushes.

"So who's going first?" Oh yeah..Candor or Dauntless. "I will!" Of course, Zeke starts. "Four, Candor or Dauntless?" Of course, he has to pick on me. He's the only one that knows I like Tris. I can't say Candor cause they'll ask about my past..so Dauntless. "Wait how do you play?" Tris asks. "Well you someone of your choose, Candor or Dauntless. Candor is truth, they have to truthfully answer any question you ask them and Dauntless is dare, they have to do the dare you say." Uriah explains. "But what if they don't do it?" "Then you must remove an article of clothing, excluding socks, shoe's, and jewelry." I butt in. "Oh, ok." She's so shy, it's adorable. "Ok. Back to the game! So what do you pick Four?" "Dauntless. Im no chicken." Everyone chuckles at that. "Ok. I dare you to run around the pit screaming Where's Map? Dora Help I Can't Find Map." Oh gawd. Wow Zeke. "Fine. Who's going as witness?" Tris and Zeke jump up. "We Will!" They scream together. I run into the pit and scream "WHERE'S MAP? DORA HELP I CAN'T FIND MAP!" Eric comes and over. "What the hell Four. Gone mad?" Zeke and Tris are recording and laughing. Tris is laughing so much, she's literally on the floor laughing. "IT WAS A DARE!" I scream and run away.

As soon as we get back to the room, everyone jumps up to see the vidoe. My face is as red as a tomato right now. Everyone's laughing so hard right now. As i'm sitting down, someone knocks on the door. "I'LL GET IT!" Uriah screams. He opens the door to reveal....

HEHE. CLIFFHANGER SORRY DONT HATE ME PLEASE! I BEG YA!
I JUST WANTED TO STATE THAT ALL CHARACTERS AND PLACES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, THEY BELONG TO THE WONDERFUL VERONICA ROTH! ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST "WORK" SO PLEASE, STAY WITH ME. I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS, TOGETHER!