Part Twelve

Tris's POV~~~~~

"Dauntless," Chris says. Hm what shall she have to do?

"Ask Eric out on a date, and if he says yes then slap him and run away, if he says no, well do the same." I smirk and see Will fuming.

"Nope, she can't do that. Sorry Chris but you shouldn't have t-" Will gets cut off by Chris. She looks mad now.

"Will I love you and everything but its not like I'm seriously asking him out. Hun you can't control me, no matter how much you want to." Will sighs and nods. Uriah and I jump up and follow Chris to the Pit. On the way there we talk.

"So Tris, how have you been?" Awkward much...

"I've been good...so Uriah we really have to talk," I sigh and look at the ground as we walk. Uriah grabs my hand and gently pushes me into a closet I didn't see before.

"About the kiss? Yeah I know. Look Tris I understand if you don't share the feeling, but I really like you. I guess I was trying to make myself like Marlene because she's always liked me, but when I met you everything changed. I like you, a lot. So would you, Tris, do me the honor of joining me on a date?" What the fudgesticks? He likes me? As in boring ol' Tris?

"Tris? Erm, Sorry I guess, we can ignore this who-" I place my lips on his. He immediately kisses back. We stop to take a breather but Uriah places his lips on mine once again. We continue to kiss. After a while I can't breath so I check my breath, placing my head on his chest. I look up at him and smile.

"I really like you Uriah, and I would love to go on a date with you," He sighs and smiles. We stand there, hugging, for a long time, completely forgetting that we were supposed to follow Chris. Chris, oh my god! I jump back and rush to open the door. "We forgot Chris and the dare!" Uriah jumps into action and we run down the hallway. We run into the Pit. I don't see Chris anywhere so me and Uriah head back to the room.

As we walk to the room Uriah grabs my hand. I look down at our entwined hands and smile. When we reach the door we let go, deciding to keep our relationship, if you can even call it that, a secret. I knock on the door and its immediately answered. A frantic Christina opens the door. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU TWO!"

I walk into the room, "Sorry Chris we got sidetracked. Anyways did you do the dare?" Chris starts rambling about how he said no and how she looked everywhere for us but couldn't find us. I tune out and look around the room. Uriah is chilling with Four and Zeke, Marlene, Lynn, and Shana are talking in a corner and Will and Al are sitting on the floor, talking. Talking about Four, do I like him? I look over to him again and think about it. Who do I like more? Four or Uriah? I ponder on it and decide Uriah. I guess Four's just a little school girl crush.

"Im going home, Im tired and we start our jobs this week." We all murmur agreements and I leave.

~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE OF 3 YEARS~~~~~~~~

Todays the day. The day that changes my life. I'll be walking down the aisle and saying 'I do' to the one man I love. Oh god, Im getting married today. I take deep breaths. "Hey Tris, you ready?" Chris comes in. She's my maid of honor. She got married to Will last year and they have twins, Cheyenne and Dana. I nod and follow Chris to the closed doors that lead to the main room. I take a deep breath. The door opens and Chris walks down the aisle with Will. They separate and I follow. Since my dad isn't here, Four is walking me down. Four and I got this whole thing worked out, I like him more as a brother and vice versa. Im just glad it worked out. He's now going out with a new leader, May. She joined Dauntless the year after me.

I walk down the aisle, keeping eye contact with my hubby-to-be. I smile through my tears and see him do the same. We finally get to the end and I let go. I blank out as the old dude talks and just stare at him. God I can't believe just 3 years ago he asked me out on a date. So much has changed since then.

I hear him say "I Do" and tune back in. Its finally time. "Tris, you alright?" I blink and see him looking at me with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry." I smile sheepishly. The old dude continues to talk and finally I say the magic words, "I Do."

"You may now kiss the bride," As soon as he said that he grabs me and kisses me with so much passion. We let go and people start to clap.

"Mrs. Tris Pedrad, I love the sound of that," I say, smiling at Uriah.

He smiles back, "Me too."

HOW'S THAT? I GOT A COUPLE OF COMMENTS SAYING URIS/URITRIS SO HERE YEAH GO! :D JUST AN EPILOGUE LEFT. SO TRIS GOT MARRIED TO URIAH....AMAZING RIGHT? NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAPPEN. SORRY TO ALL THE FOURTRIS SHIPPERS. ANYWHO, IM TIRED I JUST GOT BACK FROM A 5K RUN SO IMA SLEEP. SO MUCH LOVE AND GOOD NIGH-MORNING!

EDIT (07/18/15)

Hey guys. So I've been getting comments and I was thinking what if I made an alternative ending? So she ends up with Four instead? Let me know what you think in the comments.

~NERD4LIFE