Epilogue

IM LITERALLY ABOUT TO CRY. MY FIRST FANFIC IS ENDING. I REALIZE THERE WEREN'T MANY CHAPTERS BUT EH :P I NEVER IMAGINED GETTING OVER 1K READS SO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I COULDN'T OF DONE IT WITHOUT YOU. MUCH LOVE AND HAPPY READINGS!

~NERD4LIFE

Its the year 2032 (17 years after Uriah and Tris got married). Allow me to introduce myself, Hi I'm Allison Pedrad. Yeah you heard right, Pedrad. My mom and dad are the most well known Dauntless to ever live. My mom is a prodigy, with only 6 six fears. My dad isn't, the only non-prodigy in our family, but he is the best leader Dauntless has ever had. He became a leader about 2 years after their training ended. My little sister, Hannah, is also a prodigy. She's young, only 7, but she's even more Dauntless than I am. I guess I'm more of a mix between my mom and dad while she's all mom. Anyways we get our results back today, literally right now. I look at the scoreboard and find my name....right next to the number 2! I ranked second! I check the other ranks and see that Mason got first, which isn't much of a surprise. His dad is the Dauntless prodigy Four. My mom told me the story of her year, going through training and how at first she thought she liked Four but fell in love with dad. Four, also my godfather, married May three years after mom and dad got married. Mason is an only child but he doesn't mind since he has awesome best friends like Shane, Hannah, and me. Oh Shane and Hannah are the kids of Zeke and Shauna Pedrad. Technically they're my cousins but also best friends. Our group has other members too. For example, Cheyenne and Dana, they're the daughters of Aunt Chris and Uncle Will. And you can't forget Luke and Ashton, the sons of Al who married Josie. Josie joined Dauntless in the same year May did. Like every good duo we have a rival. Jack, Marcel, and Dumbo. Well his real name is David but he looks a lot and acts like Dumbo. Jack is the son of Peter, who ended up knocking up some new trainee 2 years after mom and dad's marriage. She left him with the baby and hasn't been seen since. Marcel and Dumbo, well we don't know who's child they are but one day they taunted us when we freaked over Dauntless cake and has been with Jack ever since. Hmm..am I forgetting something? Oh yeah! Lauren, well she went factionless. She tried to ruin Four and May's wedding, getting her kicked out by dad since that was just mean. Eric, well he's a old cat dude. Yup, growing up I almost never saw him out of his cat-infested room. He grew old with his "babies." Poor him. Marlene and Lynn...well they ended up getting together. I know right! Who saw that coming? Well obviously I did, since I grew up with them. They adopted a little boy named Charles, who is absolutely adorable. He's only 4. I get to babysit all the time, as long as I don't try to hang him from the railing above the Chasm. Well that's everybody...I hope. This is my crazy life and I love it. 

DUN DUN DUN! AMAZING ENDING RIGHT? LOL WELL THE WAY I ENDED IT KINDA MADE IT SEEM LIKE THERE WAS A SEQUEL BUT THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE, SO GOODBYE GUYS AND IT HAS BEEN AN AMAZING JOURNEY! WELL THAT'S IT. THE END *CUE CRYING* MUCH LOVE GUYS AND SEE YOU SOON

P.S. CHECK OUT MY 1D FANFIC! ITS ON-GOING BUT AMAZING! ;D

~NERD4LIFE SIGNING OFF....FOREVER. JK ;D