Arch 10.7

As time passed and Adam recieved glares from all kinds of directions, news quickly spread of the unheard news that a werewolf and a vampire were actually mated to one another. It had spread all over the continent and even beyond, everyone was saying it was a lie, a hoax even.

There was no such thing as interracial soul mating. Sure one could screw the other and have damned children but other than that it was unspoken at all and thought impossible because of it being... well... unheard of!

But when news came out that the un-mated alpha of the number one werewolf pack had actually found his mate, not only that, his mate was the vampire's leader's eldest and only child, they knew for a fact that no one would dare come up with such a sick joke. Unless they were suicidal and looked to have the most powerful vampire family and werewolf family at their end of the traal.

"Amazing, who would have thought?" One supernatural being spoke with surpise.

"Indeed, theres no way this could possibly ever happen. But here it is in front of our eyes."

"Definitely not a joke when its concerning both powerful families. Not only that they're known to be on par strength with either so theres always a tie when fighting the other race."

"But have you heard?"

"They're both dominant males."

"..."

"Now I know you're making lies snake!"

"Of course not! How preposterous, you think of me so low?!"

"I find it believable sure, after hearing two different races bonded. But two dominant males cant be true, two unbelievable stories can't align so coincidentally."

"Coincidence or not, it's there, and they're hosting the ritual in a no man's land between every race, were the peace treaty was once formed a long time ago when power was actually ranked."

"Noncese."

"No noncese."

"You jest."

"I do no such thing."

"Why the hell are you two talking like were back in the dark ages! Speak normally!"

-

As per the many people's knowledge, beside that irritated one at the end. The wedding was indeed hosted on no man's land. And as much as the story line realed away a certain male lead was left without meeting his actual destined one and was soon driven mad to the point of no return.

But his location is for another time.

-

"Why do I have to wear a dress?!" Ruby hissed in irritation, out of the many lives he has lived along with his God life still intact, he had not felt such humiliation before.

"Height." Chow plainly explained as she fixed her lipstick.

"... I'll kill you." Only she could make his irritation skyrocket to such an extent.

"I love you dearly as well brother!" She grinned.

"I'm not wearing it." He ripped the veil off of his head and tossed it out the mansions window.

"Ah! Badluck!" She screamed bloody murder as she tried reaching out for it.

Quickly jumping out the 5th floor window to catch the veil before hitting the floor and ruining years of tradition, ruby was left to himself.

Well infact it was Huolong that was left to himself.

To his thoughts.

-