Moonlight On The Bayou

FLASH-FORWARD-- THREE YEARS FROM NOW, NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA, 2016

Caroline, looking tired, has just led Shawn, Autumn, Josie, and Lizzie into ST. JAMES INFIRMARY.

All right, girls and boy. You know what this is? It's a bar. And this is the last time you're gonna be in one of these until you are twenty-one... "Caroline told them.

Just then, a waitress comes into the main room

Sorry, we're closed, and... "She trailed.

She finally gets a good look at Caroline and the kids and scoffs in disgust

I don't think so. "She said.

We're not staying. We just got here, and... then I realized, I didn't actually know where the person I'm looking for lived. "Caroline explained.

The waitress is only half listening as she sets up candles on the tables, so Caroline gets to the point.

Klaus Mikaelson? "Caroline stated.

The waitress looks at her, both exasperated and slightly sympathetic.

Honey, hate to say this, but you've wasted a trip. "She told caroline.

Look... I know that he comes here, okay? My name's Caroline Forbes. He'll know me. "Caroline told her.

I don't care who you are. Klaus Mikaelson is gone. "The waitress explained.

Gone? Gone where? "Caroline asked confused.

I mean, no one has seen or heard from that man in..."She trailed.

She thinks for a moment.

Three years. "She added.

The waitress goes back to work, and Caroline, clearly shocked, tries her best not to look concerned as she smiles down at the kids.

Whitmore Medical

Present 2013

Emely's Pov

What the hell are you doing here? "I asked wearily.

Jake stood there not moving.

I came to see if you've finally cooled off since last time. "He stated softly.

My eyes changed a different shade.

You tried to take my kids! "I shouted angrily.

Ok. Maybe your still holding a grudge. "He said with his eyes widened.

I form a energy ball in my hand.

Woah. Ok. I'm sorry. Look I came to make things right. I miss you. I miss your kids. "He said sadly.

You should have thought of that before you decided to betray me and become an undercover demon spy. "I told him annoyed.

I know. Your right. "He sighed.

Kevin. There you are... oh you've found her. "A voice said.

I turned to see Zillah.

Seriously? "I asked kevin annoyed.

It's not what it looks like.... "He started.

Something was off about the demon.

I had a familiar feeling from her.

Bella? "I asked shocked.

She looked shocked too.

Ok. Maybe it is what it looks like. "Jake said surprised.