Age Of Innocence

Ric's Apartment

I walked in.

You know, some clothes would be nice. "I heard ric say.

I walk up and see Damon smack Ric's legs playfully as he bends over to grab it from under him.

Got it! "Damon said proudly.

How long are you planning on crashing here, Damon? You know, you could compel yourself a whole sorority house if you wanted to. "Ric asked.

And I would beat the shit out of him if he did. "I stated.

Ric looks at me and rolls his eyes.

He gives me an annoyed look, and Damon sighs.

Relax! It's just 'til we hunt down Lily's lone-wolf Heretic and swap him out for Elena in a coma. "Damon said.

Yeah? And, uh, how long until that happens, huh? "Ric askws.

Damon checks a message on his phone.

Pretty soon, thanks to Donovan. A phrase no one has uttered... ever. "Damon said.

We all chuckle in amusement.

He's checking Lily's cell phone records. "I told Ric.

Bonnie walks into the room with an irritated look on her face.

Hi, Bon-Bon! "Damon greeted.

When Bonnie sees Damon in a towel, she pauses, clearly creeped out.

I wanted to laugh.

Please tell me I'm not interrupting something... "She said.

Oh, trust me-- you're not. What's up? "Ric said.

Bonnie stood next to me.

That Phoenix Stone that I touched yesterday... you did destroy it like you promised me, correct? "She asked.

I arched my eyebrow and looked at Ric.

Why? What happened? "He asked.

I just had another vision-- a flash of horrified people with x-shaped wounds on their skin. And, when I opened my eyes, ten minutes had gone by. "Bonnie explained.

The stone's gone. I, you know, watched in dissolve in hydrofluoric acid. "He said.

You're positive? "Bonnie asked suspiciously

Yes, of he says it did. Then it did. "I told bonnie.

She nodded.

Who wants to go to Myrtle Beach? "Damon asked.

I'm busy. "Bonnie replied.

Pass. "Ric said rolling his eyes.

Well, that's too bad, because Lily made a bunch of phone calls that bounced off a cell tower there, and something tells me she's not making plans for her spring break. "Damon said.

Why would Lily send one of her Heretics to Myrtle Beach? "Bonnie asked confused.

Tell you what-- you ask him yourself after he's safe in my car's trunk, hmmm? So, anyone up for an old-fashioned hostage-swap? "Damon asked smirking.

Does agreeing to go mean you putting on pants? "Ric asked.

Damon smirks gleefully and pulls the towel off of his waist before throwing it at Ric.

Bonnie, got an eyeful of damon.

I put my hand over her eyes.

I'll even give you shotgun! "Damon said smirking.