Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

FLASH-FORWARD, THREE YEARS FROM NOW-- KQBC CHANNEL 3 NEWS STATION, 2016

Three years in the future, Damon slowly awakens in the middle of the sound stage for the news station after he was shot with vervain darts and knocked out.

When he weakly cracks his eyes open, he finds that he's been chained to one of the chairs at the news desk, and a really bright spot light is pointed straight at him.

He looks pale and sickly as he tries to work through his brain-fog and figure out what happened.

Where am I? "He muttered.

Damon pauses for a moment as he gets his bearings, and chuckles bitterly under his breath.

That's right. Dallas. The home of big hair and horrible presidents. "He stated.

Suddenly, a familiar-sounding female voice calls out from the other side of the room.

And the trap you just walked into. Unfortunately, you're not the fly I was hoping to catch. "The mysterious huntress stated.

Oh, so, the mystery guest makes an appearance. Why don't you do me a favor? Come a little closer so I can sort of see you. "Damon said.

The huntress seemingly does what Damon has asked, but when she walks toward him so he can see who she is, Damon realizes that it's actually Lily.

Mom? It's been a long time. "Damon said.

Lily smirks at Damon smugly, and Damon, overwhelmed by the shock of seeing her in addition to whatever the huntress has done to him, falls unconscious once again.

PRESENT DAY-- LOCKWOOD MANSION

Emely's Pov

Me, Damon, Stefan, and Enzo are all talking about Julian in the late Mayor Lockwood's study.

What's the plan? "Damon asked.

Julian needs to die today. Everything has to appear to be normal. Julian's not an idiot. If he finds out that Lily turned on him, we're all dead. "Stefan said.

So you... embed her with a psychopath? Sounds logical. "Enzo said.

Oh that's right. You actually like the whore. "I stated snickering.

You watch your mouth or...  "Enzo started.

Or what? "I challenged.

Emely stop. "Stefan said annoyed.

Besides i voted to drive a stake through her heart and get rid of this Julian-mama drama once and for all. "Damon said.

I sighed tiredly.

But, hey, complicated plan "A" sounds like a happy compromise. "Damon said.

It's not complicated! We get Julian's blood, and then, Nora, Beau, or Mary Louise use it to unlink him from Lily, and we kill the bastard. "Stefan stated annoyed.

Uh, you glossed over the important bit-- Do you really think that Beau, Mary Louise, or Nora are going to help? "Enzo said skeptically.

I rolled my eyes.

Julian treats Lily's Heretics like they're his own royal children. And they worship him right back. They'll never turn on him. "Enzo stated.

The old stake through the heart's lookin' like a pretty good alternative right now. Just sayin'... "Damon said smirking.