Sid- "Areey ! Chalo na backyard nhi dekhogi... ! " (while making way to backyard)

Sana followed him... They reach backyard by crossing the back side exit gate of farmhouse...

Sana once again amazed by the view... A small pool... small small trees on the other side... cold wind blowing there... the pool lights adding to the beauty of the view...

She moved close to pool and felt cold so she started rubbing her palms on her arms... She was just standing there... enjoying the view and the moment...

She heard a voice of whistle and Sid shouted... "Naaaaaazzzzzz ! "

She turned and her eyes see the most beautiful view in front of her... probably the best view ever...

Sid switch on the lights and the very next moment the place was glowing with lights

Sid switch on the lights and the very next moment the place was glowing with lights... mattress on floor with chunni decoration... lights on it... glowing lamps around mattress... metallic solar sting lights hanging over it... Fragrance of Rose wax candles filled the view with special fragrance of roses.

Sana covered her mouth with her palms out of surprise... the beauty of view and specially seeing Sidharth in front of it... he was standing there by forwarding his arms for Sana to come and hug him...  A thin layer of tear is visibile in her eyes...

Understanding her feelings... He called her...

Sid- "Naaz ! Come na!! " (with wide smile on his face)

Sana nodded... wiped a tear which was about to fall from her eyes... And ran to him and hugged him tightly. Sid wrap his arms around her waist. Both of them closed their eyes to enjoy the moment.

After few minutes...

Sid- "Naaz! Acha lga....! " (tugging her hair strand behind her ear with one hand and other still on her waist)

Sana- "I just... I just loved it !" (mutters against his chest)

Sana- "Thank you Sidharth... Thank you so much itni khushi dene ke liye ...!! " (whispers against his chest )

Sid- "Tumse jyada maine apni khushi ke liye kiya hai...! " (honestly whispers )

Sana's brows collided in confusion... She was about to ask something but Sid interrupted changing topic...

Sid- "Abb chale !" (breaking the hug)

Sana- "Kahan...?" (raising her brows)

Sid forward his hand towards mattress. Sana smiled and take a seat on mattress... They talked... giggled... shared some experiences. 

They were laying straight on the mattress... Sana's hand on her stomach and Sid's one hand below his head and other on mattress... his fingers tapping mattress. Eyes open... complete silence... both of them were starring at stars and moon.

Sid- "What if agar tumhe pta chale main ek gangster hu...? " (he asks out of the box... still starring at sky)

Sana looks at him...but didn't utter a word... Sid looks at her...

Sid- "Btao tum mujhe chod kr chali jaogi Kya??? " (looking straight in her eyes)

To be continued...

What do you think... Sidharth ne aisa Kyu pucha hoga.... Comment section mein btana apni opinion...
____

        Mann yeh saahib ji, jaane hai sab ji
                 Phir bhi banaye bahaane
       Naina nawaabi ji, dekhe hain sab ji
                 Phir bhi na samjhe ishaare
  Mann yeh saahib ji haan karta bahaane
      Naina nawaabi ji na samjhe ishaare❤️

                            🦋🦋🦋🦋

SURPRISE 🤩

EARLY UPDATE.... within 10 hours...

Now your turn...
Keep voting⭐
Keep Supporting 💪
Keep smiling 😊

Don't forget to press star icon ⭐ and Comments krna agr acha lage toh😚

_______________________________________