Chapter 11: Andy finds a new girl; Ashley and Lana work things out

Heavens Calling-

Chapter 11: Andy finds a new girl; Ashley and Lana work things out together

(Lana's POV)

I wake up the next morning to find Ashley asleep next to me. I slowly get out of bed and look down at my naked body, covering it with the duvet that tucked into the bed last night. I head to the bathroom where I turn on the shower letting the water warm up before stepping in. I begin washing my body with some of my body wash before grabbing my shampoo and lathering the soap on my head, massaging it gently and rinsing it out, then adding some conditioner to help keep my hair beautiful and rinsing that out as well. I step out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body and then towel dry my hair before combing it out and drying it. I hear the sheets rustling behind me and turn to see Ashley waking up; his big brown eyes lighting up when he sees me. "Hey beautiful," he says to me, causing me to blush. "Hi, handsome" I reply back, giggling. He looks down and notices he is completely naked as well and gets out of bed, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulls me in for a sweet kiss, and I wrap my arms around his torso, kissing him ever so softly. His hands roam through my hair as I run my hands down his sides. He pulls out one of my lacy bras and a thong and smirks at me before helping me put on my undergarments. He pulls out a little black dress from the closet with a pair of black tights and my cowboy boots. "Get dressed in this later, gorgeous. I am taking you out later tonight for dinner." He sets off for the bathroom and goes to put on his clothes. I quickly change into my outfit of the day. (Picture on the side) I brush my long blonde hair and set it back into a loose ponytail. Ashley comes out from the bathroom and smiles, holding out his hand for me, which I grab softly. We head out for the day, to do some shopping and spend some time together before heading back to L.A. tomorrow.

(Ashley's POV)

Last night was the most amazing night I have ever experienced in my 29 years of living. I spent it with the girl I have known and loved since we were young children. I woke up to find Lana not in bed and then noticed she was standing in front of me in nothing but a towel covering her beautiful body. I couldn't help but smile and clear my throat gently, catching her attention in the process. Her blush creeps up onto her cheeks, and I chuckle making my way over to her, wrapping her small frame in my arms, holding her close to me and kissing her passionately. I quietly tell her to get dressed and I myself go into the bathroom and get ready for the day grabbing my wallet and card key before we head out to walk around and do a little souvenir shopping before heading back to L.A. tomorrow.

(Meanwhile, in Andy's POV)

It's been a few weeks, and I have begun to fall for Ivy; she is so sweet and funny, and can be a little mysterious at times. I asked her out about a week ago, and she said yes so now I am bringing her to meet my sister, Ali. I just pray she likes her.

(Ali's POV)

Andy comes home and clears his throat. "Hey sis," he says with a smile on his face "I have a new girlfriend who's name is Ivy." He brings in a girl with black hair and white highlights, and I immediately take a disliking to her. Why can't he find a girl that doesn't just like him because he is a famous rock star? Seriously, I think he does this to irritate me.

(Picture of Lana's Date Outfit is in External Link; Ivy's picture is on the right.)