Chapter 6: Back Together Again and Getting Revenge

(Lana’s POV- A few weeks later after leaving the tour)

I am back in my own apartment, happy to be home once more.  I begin watching the TLC channel when all of a sudden, I hear my doorbell ring.  I walk towards the door and look out from the peephole, and see Andy standing at my door.  I slowly open my door, and see Andy look up at me. “Lana, thank god I found you… listen you need to come talk to Ashley… please.”  I give him an incredulous look and respond, “Why?  He’s better off without me. Juliet is right, I cannot give him what he needs…”  He takes in a breath and sighs gently before grabbing my hand, “Lana, I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t urgent…”  I then begin to panic, automatically assuming the worst has happened.  “What happened to Ashley?  Was he murdered? Is he dead?” I begin throwing questions at him.  He smiles and then looks up at me… “No, he is alive… but he is threatening to leave the band because he wants you in his life, and he refuses to do anything else until you come back”; I then stand up straight and tell Andy, “Take me to him please, now.”  He obliges and carries me back to the bus, taking me directly to Ashley. 

We make it onto the bus and Ashley looks up at me with red puffy eyes and immediately his gorgeous smile returns to his face.  I run straight into his arms and he locks his arms around me, hugging me tight.  I hear him whisper into my ear, “You are not leaving me again, right?  I cannot imagine my life without you…” I pull away gently, grabbing his chin to look at me before replying, “No, I am staying for good, Ash… you have me back again forever.”  He smashes his lips onto mine, and we share a passionate kiss.

(Meanwhile, in Alison’s POV)

I’m sitting here in my “room” all alone, because my stupid brother and his girlfriend locked me in here.  I hear a set of heavy footsteps come my direction and the door opens to reveal my nurse… she lays a tray of food on my bed and gently whispers, “Sweetie, you must eat… eating is normal, and you’ve got to do anything you can to look normal to get out of here…”  I smile gently at her and eat everything on my tray.  She rubs my back gently, smiling at me. 

I look up at her, “Hey can I ask you for a favor?” She turns around and replies, “Sure, what can I do for you?”  I look toward the window and sigh loudly, “Can you call my brother and tell him I “died”.  I want him to feel guilty, as well as his pathetic excuse of a girlfriend, for putting me in this hellhole.”  She gives me a smile and nods her head fulfilling my request.

(Andy’s POV)

I am sitting on the couch, making out with Juliet when I feel my phone ringing in my jeans pocket.  I hear that all too familiar ringtone that means my sister is calling me:

You're not alone

We'll brave this storm

And face today

You're not alone

I pick up my phone and answer it:

Andy: “Hello?”

Nurse: “Hello, is this Andrew Biersack?”

Andy: “This is he… how can I help you?”

Nurse: “I am calling you to inform that your sister Alison was found dead this morning in her room here at the Rosewood Psychiatric Ward… I’m very sorry for your loss…”

My voice catches in my throat, my hands begin to feel clammy, and my heart races in my chest.  My little sis is dead…  I pick the phone up and squeak out; “How did she die?”  The nurse heaves a sigh and responds, “She hung herself…”  Juliet looks over towards me, hearing every word between the nurse and I and feels guilty about everything, as do I.  I never even got to say goodbye to her…

(Back to Alison’s POV)  My nurse helps me changes clothes into a black sweat jacket, shorts and a tee shirt.  I put on some black running shoes and jump out my window, escaping the mental institution.  Now to get my revenge!  Juliet won’t know what’s coming to her! Mwahahahahahahahaha!  I hitch a ride from a stranger and make it back to the BVB bus late at night.  I see Juliet come outside for a smoke and I take my chance and put a rag over her face filled with chloroform and drag her into my car and drive off to my apartment and chain her to the wall in my basement and lock her in the house from the inside and out, and lock every window inside and out so she can’t escape… boy is revenge fun!