Chapter 16: First Date with Chris from MIW

Heaven's Calling Chapter 16- First Date with Chris from MIW

(Ali's POV)

Today was Chris's and my first date together, so I decided to get all dressed up for the occasion. I pull out a little black dress and some black pumps, along with my grey buttonless cardigan. I put in some nice diamond earrings that Andy got me years ago on my 18th birthday. I look at myself in the mirror, smiling happily at my reflection when I see Chris come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.

I lean back in his embrace as his lips inch nearer to my ear and he whispers, "Hey there, gorgeous; you look absolutely beautiful and I look forward to our date tonight." I smile and turn around wrapping my arms around his neck and he leans down to kiss me. I kiss his lips slowly, smiling the whole time. He smiles at me and grabs a hold of my hand gently, taking me out to his car.

We both get in slowly and he turns on the ignition, backing up out of the driveway and heading down to the Sunset Strip to a nice Italian restaurant for our first official date. As we're driving to the restaurant, Chris turns on the radio and one of his songs immediately comes on. We both begin singing to it, a song we both know very well; called Sinematic...

(Lyrics credited to Motionless in White. I don't own them.)

I Want To Hurt You

I Don't Deserve You

Unlace Your Body, I Want Total Control

Like Maggots From The Host

You Drain, I Decompose

Swallow Your Faith, Submit And fuck Until We Overdose

We Said This Was The "Last Time", Over And Over Again

The Closer I Get Is The Farther I Feel (Blind Eyes)

And I'm Loosing My Grip On Remembering What's Real (Hands Tied)

Cause Our Synthetic Love Is All That We Know

My Head Is A Mess

And It's Going To Explode

I Want To Watch You, Expose And Drill Through

Inject The Poison, I Have Lost All Control

Crawling Inside Of You

(The) Fruit Of The Flesh Is Bruised

Swallow The Pain, Relive And fuck Until We Fill Like New

We Said This Was The "Last Time", Over And Over Again

The Closer I Get Is The Farther I Feel (Blind Eyes)

And I'm Loosing My Grip On Remembering What's Real (Hands Tied)

Cause Our Synthetic Love Is All That We Know

My Head Is A Mess

And It's Going To Explode

We Lost Our Heads And Minds Explode

I Don't Want Trust In Losing Control

I'm Just A Slave To How This Feels

(But) Baby Please Don't Believe This Is "Real"

I Wrap My Hands Around Your Throat

Bury Your Face, Remove All Your Clothes

We're Both Just Slaves That Can't Refuse

And Everything That We Have Loved In The End We Will Lose

The Closer I Get Is The Farther I Feel (Blind Eyes)

And I'm Loosing My Grip On Remembering What's Real (Hands Tied)

Cause Our Synthetic Love Is All That We Know

My Head Is A Mess

And It's Going To Explode

We finally get to the restaurant and he parks his car into a spot. He goes around the back of the vehicle and comes over to my side of the car, opening it and hold out his hand like a gentleman would do. We head inside and he signals to the host that we have a reservation so they immediately take us back to a private room and we are seated at a nice table with some lit candles in the center of it. Chris pulls out my chair for me, and I slowly sit down as he pushes the chair in and sits down himself.

Our waiter comes out with a small cup of soup, which happens to be butternut squash (my favorite) and a small side salad with: greens, carrots, mushrooms, onion slices, cucumber pieces, a little dab of cheddar cheese, some croutons, and a choice of dressing (I chose ranch, while Chris chose French). We eat our soup and salads slowly, getting to know each other better; telling one another about our personal lives.

"So, Ali, tell me about your brother; why you two aren't getting along..." he looks at me with kind eyes. "Well, I'll start from the beginning; Andy had this horrible girlfriend named Juliet Simms... she was just downright a witch." I continue my story, "She told one of my best friends, whose name is Lana (pronounced Laina), that she was not right for Ashley, my brother's bandmate... so Lana left for a while, and I fought with Juliet frequently and my brother wound up putting me into the psychiatric ward at the hospital..."

Chris listens intently with a frown on his face, and gives an angered expression quickly afterwards. "I cannot believe he treated you in such a manner. It's downright despicable!" I put my hand on his and stopped him, "There's more... Then he broke up with Juliet a few months later, mainly because I made him and then he went out and met another girl named Ivy and I couldn't stand her either... so then he evicted me from his place. I just recently heard from him because I told him I was staying with you, and he flipped out..." He looks at me and asks, "How do you mean exactly?" I sigh and tell him how Andy starts yelling at me through the phone saying there is no way I am staying with him, and that I had to come back immediately.

Chris snorts at his reaction and whispers in my ear, "There is absolutely NO way I'm letting you go, Ali. I've fallen hard for you, and I'd love for you to be in my life permanently... for starters as my girlfriend." I look over at him, shocked at first, but then wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. He chuckles and kisses back, laying his soft hands on my cheeks. During our sweet kiss, I feel my cheeks heat up. I could get used to this; being happy with Chris and having a real relationship. We'll see where it goes...