Chapter 2: Seeing a familiar face... only for it to disappear

Ashley’s POV (10 years later; around 2010 after We Stitch These Wounds has been released)

It’s been a few years now since I last saw my best friend Lana, and have not heard from her.  I guess she is not real happy with me after I practically ripped her heart out of her and tossed it to the ground, betraying her friendship to get a job playing in a band that I have always dreamed to be in one day.  I’ve tried calling her number, but to no prevail she won’t respond at all.  It doesn’t matter now anyway, as I have a beautiful girlfriend named Chrissy, but is starting to be really aggravating.  She claims I do not love her, because I am always trying to find Lana, and never pay attention to her.  I do give her attention, but only when it comes to sex mainly.  She is just your average ditzy, blond-haired, big boobed bimbette. Today, all of our fans mainly know me as Purdy Porn, and a manwhore who sleeps with women and then tosses them out like next day’s garbage.  But with Lana, it was different.  I had always loved her more than just my best friend.  I wanted a relationship with her, now that will never happen.  Oh well time for the show!

Lana’s POV

I get ready for the show by wearing one of Ashley’s old leather jackets, a Cobalt Blue off-the-shoulder top with a peplum at the bottom and tight leather pants with matching Cobalt blue heels and bag.  I put a small amount of make up on and get ready to head to the concert. 

(3rd Person)

Lana makes her way through security to head over to the stage to watch BVB perform. They play the following songs: Rebel Love Song, Legacy, Set the World on Fire, Fallen Angels (All song lyrics are credited to Black Veil Brides. Thanks!)

Rebel Love Song

I cannot hide what's on my mind

 I feel it burning deep inside

 A passion crime to take what's mine

 Let us start living for today

 Never gonna' change my mind

 We can leave it all behind

 Nothin's gonna' stop us

 No not this time

 So take your hand in mine

 It's ours tonight

 This is a rebel love song

 Hearts will sacrifice

 It's do or die

 This is a rebel love song

 My outlaw eyes have seen their lies

 I choke on all they had to say

 When worlds collide what's left inside

 I hold on tight and hear you pray

 Never gonna' change my mind

 We can leave it all behind

 Nothin's gonna' stop us

 No not this time

 So take your hand in mine