Chapter 7: Forming a relationship, and a surprising twist not seen!

(Lana’s POV)

It’s been a few months since Ash and I officially got together…  We’ve been going strong and Juliet has become cordial to me.  She has gotten used to me now, and we are slowly becoming friends.  She’s even introduced me to Ella; who is Jake’s girlfriend, Lauren who is CC’s, and Sammi who is engaged to Jinxx.  They have all welcomed me in with open arms and I am so glad they like me.  I am currently sitting with Ashley on the couch, with his arms wrapped around me and kissing my forehead.  I look up into his gorgeous chocolate-brown eyes and instantly a smile comes onto my face.

“Hey, there’s my gorgeous girl,” Ashley says smiling down at me.  I smile back, “And there’s my handsome man…” I look down at his visible OUTLAW tattoo displayed across his stomach. I rub my fingers lightly over the bare skin, making him shiver delightfully. 

He then grabs my hand in his, kissing it softly, leaving behind a tingling sensation. I lay my head on his bare chest, running my thumb across his smooth cheek and capture his lips in a kiss, in which he responds to by kissing me back with much passion and love.  Soon I hear the front door open and find CC walking in with a solemn face. I stand up and ask him if he’s okay, and he lightly shoves me aside, storming to his bunk.  I look over at Ashley, and he shrugs his shoulders, before going to talk to CC.  I then see Andy walk into the bus and he sits on the couch next to me.  He says softly, “Lauren cheated on CC… that’s why he’s so angry right now, Lana…” He looks me in the eye, and I frown as I know where he is coming from. 

I immediately remember I have a very good friend who I know would be the perfect match for CC, as she is the exact opposite of him; very calm and collected.  Andy gives me a quizzical look, and I explain to him my thoughts… he then smiles at me and says, “BRILLIANT!  Let’s get them together!” 

We come up with a plan and decide CC will go get more beer for the guys, and I will call Tam (one of her best friends) up and have her get some candy and chips/snacks for our girls’ movie night.  She just moved to LA after divorcing her ex-husband, Sébastien. She’s been going through a rough time, and I am pretty sure she could use someone right now… now to put the plan into motion! I call Tam up… (Phone Conversation: This is Tam speaking, and this is Lana speaking)

Lana: Hey Tam, it’s Lana!

Tam: Oh, hey! How are you doing?

Lana: Oh, I’m doing great thanks! Listen, I was thinking we should have a movie night, what do you think?

Tam: Sounds like a plan! I’ll stop by at Whole Foods tomorrow and get some candy, chips, and other snacks!

Lana: Awesome! See you then, bye!

Tam: Bye, girl! See you tomorrow!

I hang up the phone, and smile as the plan is now set! We’re going to hook CC up!

(Ashley’s POV)

It’s been about 4 months now, and Lana and I are going strong already.  I stopped being the manwhore all of our fans knew me to be, and pretty much stooped drinking excessive amounts of alcohol.  I do drink a little though, still…  anyways I am sitting with Lana on the couch kissing her and holding her in my arms when CC comes storming into the bus pissed off.  Lana tries to talk to him, but he gently shoves her aside and she looks to me. I kiss her forehead and tell her I am going to talk to CC.  I walk back into the room that CC and I share. I sit on the edge of his bunk and he looks at me with sad, tear-stained eyes…

“Lauren cheated on me, Ash…” he sobs into his pillow. I rub his back soothingly and reply, “Dude, she is not worth crying over… she is a dirty b1tch that you shouldn’t even think about…” He looks up at me, “What should I do? Do I look for someone else?”  I smile at him, “Yeah, man… just live a little! Go out and find a girl who is worth giving your love to.” He smiles before laying back down and falling asleep, so I head out to the living room on the bus and hear Lana talking to another female voice on the phone about having a girls’ night. I wonder what she has planned. I sit down next to her on the other side and overhear Andy tell John that we need more booze, I volunteer to get more, but Andy says CC is getting it tomorrow… I raise my eyebrow, but let it slide… I’ll get it next time, I guess…

(Next Day- CC’s POV)

So Andy told me last night we were running out of alcohol and decided I was the person to go get more.  I groaned and grabbed my wallet with my credit card in it and went to the nearest place— a Wal-Mart.  I grab a cart and head down to the alcohol aisle when I feel myself bump into someone.  I hear an “oof” and look down to see a gorgeous young woman with long flowing brown hair and a petite body on the ground in front of me. Being a true gent, I help her off the floor and she smiles at me graciously.  She opens her mouth to speak… “Hi, I’m so sorry; I didn’t mean to bump into you, I…” I cut her off, “It’s perfectly fine, I wasn’t paying the slightest bit of attention…” She looks up at me and her chocolate brown eyes melt my very soul.  She giggles at me, clearing her throat and wipes off the dirt on her clothes and gives me a peck on the cheek.  I watch her walk off and think to myself, ‘Damnit, Christian, you should’ve gotten her name and phone number!’  I head to the check-out station and pay for everything.  I put the beer containers in my car when I hear some say, “Damn it, this is not happening!” I look 3 cars over and see the girl that I bumped into earlier.  I head over and tap her shoulder.  “Miss?” I say, trying to be polite.  She whips her head around and recognizes me. “You’re… You’re the one I ran into earlier… I uh, never got your name to thank you… for helping me up,” she looks at me.  “Oh, I’m Christian, but everyone calls me CC…” I hold my hand out to shake hers, and she smiles and shakes my hand. “I’m Tamwyn, but just call me Tam…”  I help change her flat tire, and this time she whispers in my ear, “Well CC, I would love to thank you somehow for fixing my tire, so here’s my phone number and call me sometime if you think of something we can do, so I can pay you back for being so nice.”  I smile and kiss her hand; responding “Why don’t you go out to dinner with me, this Saturday?”  She replies, “I would love that, CC.” She kisses my cheek, after handing me her phone number… This day is so much better than yesterday…