Chapter 9

**********after getting ready ********

"Damn, I got a sexy girlfriend." Tyler said as he saw me getting in my dress while walking into our room.

"Hahahah, I know, thanks for buying me the dress babe." I said as he kissed leaned in and kissed me.

"You know it's nothing." He said taking his shirt off, while I putt the matching shoes on, they were like the top if my dress.

"Are you going to get ready?" I asked him as he got in the shower.

"Yeah you go ahead with Alexis she is waiting." He said as I grabbed my phone.

"Ok babe see you then!" I said as I went out the door.

Alexis was waiting for me in her car.

"Hey my bitch." She said laughing.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"You look amazing." I said to her her black hair was straight and it looked so perfect.

"You too." I was wearing the dress with matching stilettos, my blonde hair was down and curled.

I got into the car and we drove to the place were it was going to be held.

"Hello mrs.halo and miss.summers, right this way." A butler came up to us and lead us to a circled table, and he knew about me and Tyler? Damn things get around fast.

"Hey babe." Seth came up to us and sat next to alexis.

"Where's tyler, Lynn?" Seth asked me sitting down.

"He has to come with his dad and they have to come a little later because of the entrance." I said to him noticing it was starting.

"Hello everyone, thank you for uniting here for the new alpha Tyler halo." Tyler's dad said.

"Hello, I would like to thank you all for your time to come and share this great moment with me." Tyler said to the audience. There was a lot if people here from different packs, even moonlight was here which means cherry is here.

"I would like to call out my girlfriend, Lynn to the stage please." Tyler said as a spot light hit me. SHIT,what is he gonna do?

I got up and started to walk to the stage.

"Tyler, hat are you doing?" I said in a whisper so no one could here.

Tyler got down to his knees and pulled out a little box with a ring in it.

"Lynn, will you marry me?" He said as the whole audience awed.

"Yes, yes of course I will." I said as he putt the perfect ring on my finger and got up and kissed me and the whole audience clapped.

We got down the stage and sat down with Alexis and Seth.

"Hahaha!" Alexis was laughing so hard.

"What?" I asked as Tyler pulled out a chair for me and I sat down.

"Nothing." She said with a grin.

"You knew he was going to perpose to me didn't you?" I asked her as Tyler sat down next to me.

"Yeah we all did." she said as a slow song started to play.

"Will you dance with me?" Tyler asked as he held out his hand.

"Yes." I took his hand.

"Your crazy." I said to tyler

"Why?" He said smiling to me.

"Because you proposed in front of cherry, I bet you she Is mad." I said as he spinned me.

"Yeah probably but I don't care I don't like her like that I love you." He said as he grabbed me around the waist.

"I know, I love you to." I said as the song began to finish.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asked me.

"To where?" I asked.

You'll see, he said as he grabbed my hand and we started to walk towards the door.

"Tell my dad we left." Tyler said to the butler.

"Yes alpha." he said.

We went home and Tyler said " babe, you want wine?" he pulled out some wine while saying that.

"Sure, I'll be right back." I said
grabbing the wine.

I went to bathroom and put on black lingerie it was Lacey and c-trough. Then I made my hair look messy but nice.

As I walked out I saw Tyler shirtless on the bed with his eyes closed.

I sat on him with one leg on each side.

"Damn, you look hot." Tyler said opening his eyes surprised.

"Are you ready for this again?" I said leaning in on him.

"I've been ready." He said grabbing me on the waist and trowing me underneath him.

"Hahaha." I made a sarcastic laugh while brushing my fingers on his back.

Tyler grabbed the remote to the lights and turned them off.

He kissed me passionately and hammer me to the wall.