Chapter 15

Continued...

"Tyler?" I woke up at A hotel room.

"Yes?" I herd him come walking.

"where's the baby?" I asked paranoid.

"With Daniel." He responded.

"What the f***, NO!" I screamed and got up from the couch.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked me coming behind as I got the car keys and went down the stairs.

"That's my baby, I haven't even held her yet." The car started I knew where he would be.

******

I got to Danny's house I saw a girl holding my baby girl upstairs near the window.

I opened the door acting like it's my house... kinda is.

"Danny walked up and said what are you doing here?" I passed him and said "you know I want my baby."

"Give me the baby!" I screamed at the girl with my little girl sitting on her lap.

My little girl said "mommy who is she?"

"I'm your mommy." I said and opened my arms to her she isn't a baby anymore I forgot that she would grow faster than a were wolf because she is half vampire and they are strong.

"No your not this is my mommy." All the sudden Danny walked in and said "sweet heart this is Lynn your real mommy."

"Your my real mommy?" She said and ran to me and hugged me and I felt relieved I had my abay girl back.

"Who is this then?." I asked and pointed to the lady my daughter called mommy.

"That is my girlfriend." Danny said.

"Wow, glad to see you've recovered from me." I said and Tyler laughed.

"Yeah not really, you have a better body..." He said and his girlfriend slapped him and Tyler and me laughed as she walked out.

"Wow, nice move." I said.

"Are you ready to go baby?" I asked my little girl.

"I didn't give her a name."Danny said as I gave him an evil stare.

"Well name her Hannah." I said.

"Goodbye, Daniel."and me and Tyler walked out with my baby girl Hannah see looked like she was 3 years old but it's only been a couple days.

*******

"She'll be full grown soon." I said as me and Tyler got to the pack house with Tyler holding hannah.

"I know she will be soon, we have to protect her she has great powers." He said as we got to our room and he laid her down in our bed, she looked so peaceful.

Authors note...

Hey guys!
Sorry for all the typos please leave a like and comment sorry for it being so short I'll be posting soon.

Qotd: what powers should hannah have?