Chapter 13

******* we got to Boston****

"Is that it?" Danny asked as I looked at the pack house.

"Yes, I'll go in front I'm going to see Alexis." I said to Danny and knocked lightly on the door.

"oh my-" Alexis grabbed me in a hug.

"Who is this?" Alexis asked giving Danny a weird stare.

"My boyfriend." I said and Alexis face was blank.

"Oh, let me guess you here to find out about the papers." Alexis said "well I know who's the father." she said and I was happy.

"Who?" I asked.

"Let's go to my room so Tyler doesn't know your here." She said as me and Danny walked in and she closed the door shut.

We got to her room Seth wasn't there surprisingly.

"The father is Danny." She said and I felt a huge relieve in my heart about it but then I
remembered that a wear wolf and a vampire can't have children together it's against the law of our clans or in my case packs.

"Oh my gosh!" Danny said and I ran out to the bathroom and started to trow up.

"Lynn?" Tyler's voice was so familiar when he entered the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

"Get away!" I said terrified of what is going on " I'm warning you!"

"Calm down, I came to help you." He said getting closer to me.

"What do you mean help?"I asked holding my stomach.

"Your child is part vampire and wear wolf, you can die if you don't destroy it." He said " Lynn, there is a better chance you die if you don't kill it."

"I will never kill my child!" I said " DANNY!" I screamed all I wanted was to be away from tyler.

"Open the damn door you bastard!" Danny yelled and knocked the door open.

"You little shit!" Tyler said "Because of you she is going to die!" He screamed.

"I won't let that happen!" Tyler said and started to trow a punch.

Alexis got in and held him back and threw him to the floor.

"Go!" Alexis screamed and Danny picked me up in a bridal form and ran.

"Come back here!" Tyler screamed and I herd a slap.

I got down from Danny's arms and ran back.

"What are you doing?" He said.

"I'm getting alexis!" I said and ran up the stairs and saw Alexis in the floor. Where is Tyler?

"Alexis?" She opened her eyes.

"Yes?" She said tying to get up.

"Let's go, I can't leave you here with that psycho path!" I said and she grabbed my hand and we ran down the stairs.

"Danny?" Danny was in a black camero.

"Yeah, get in." He said and I opens the door and both me and Alexis got in.

***************

"So, your the father?" Alexis asked after 6 hours into the ride.

"Yeah, I kinda am a vampire I don't know how we can save you Lynn, I love you... I need you." Danny said as we got farther into the ride.

"So how long till I die?" I asked Alexis.

"We only have one way to find out." Alexis said and picked up her head and looked at me in the eyes.

"We have to go to the vampire council." Danny added to her sentence.

"But-" I was interrupted " LYNN I'm not having you killed that easy by that thing your carrying." Danny said to me as he stopped the car.

"Let's go." He said and opened the door for us.

"Where are we anyways!" Alexis said.

"At the private airport that vampire council owns." Danny said as we got on a private jet. You know what I just remembered... Danny is one of the vampire councils gods son , oh shit!

********* In Europe******

"Father I've came for advice." Danny said as he bowed down to his father.

"Yes, my son what is the problem?" His father said getting up from his thrown.

"I have made a wear wolf pregnant, what are the consequences?" Danny asked his father.

"My son, that child can kill her by sucking all her warm blood if you don't do something about it." He said walking slowly to Danny.

"How can I help?" Danny asked.

"There is no possible way you can save her, she can only save her self she is strong I can see it." He said walking towards me.

"Uh?" I said "how can I save myself?" I asked him.

He grabbed my hand and said "child you are strong you have powers you have not yet revealed, this child will be stronger than both of you combined, now leave I do not like the presence of that fetus." he said and let go of my hand.

"Goodbye father." Danny said and walked out with me and Alexis.

*******

It looks as if I've been pregnant for about 6 months but in reality it's only been 1. I've been laying down for weeks, I'm growing weaker by the day.

"Lynn?" I herd Alexis say to me. she was the one who took care of me while Danny was out.

"Yeah?" I responded weakly.

"You have a visitor, don't tell Danny." Alexis said to me.

"Tyler!" I said in panic with Tyler walking towards me in tears.