Chapter 18

***********

So it's been about 6 months since we've hid Hannah. Her powers have started revealing me and Tyler had to cancel the wedding due to the bad news about Hannah Tyler is still okay... For now. Hannah didn't want to leave because she met someone named Luke. He is a vampire like Daniel.She looks 17 now almost full grown. Hannah's powers are still reveling. The other day Tyler brought me some red roses and Hannah turned them black. Then again the whole evil thing still comes to mind.

"Mom, when can I see Luke?" Hannah asked me.

"Hannah you know we can't let you out." I said making breakfast for me since Hannah can go about 1 week without food. Since she is half vampire and wolf.

"Why can't he come here?" She asked me with her pretty blue eyes.

"Fine." I said finally giving in, she hasn't seen him in at least a month and she won't stop asking.

"Thanks mom." She said taking her phone out and texting Luke.

********

"He's here!" Hannah said as a black Camaro pulled up.

Oh god I hope I won't regret this.

"Knock knock!"

I walk towards the door and open it.

"You must be mrs.halo?" He asked politely.

"Yes, and you are Luke I assume?" I said letting him walk in and Hannah was still in her room.

"Yes, I came too see Hannah." He said taking his leather jacket off. He has black hair and hazel gold eyes with a bit of red, he had a arm tattoo. I assume he is like 17-18 years old.

"Luke!" Hannah said as she ran down the stairs hugging him.

"I missed you." Luke said and hugged her back.

Tyler walked in slowly and totally ignored like being here. He walked upstairs and closed the door.

"Hey why don't you guys go hang out upstairs I'm going to check up on tyler." I said to them and they walked upstairs and I followed behind until I reached me and Tyler's room door and I breathed in a long deep breath and let it go and opened the door. Only to see Tyler laying down on the bed.

"Tyler, Are you okay." I asked him and sat down on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." He said and sat up next to me.

"Who was that kid down stairs?" Tyler said.

"Oh that's Hannah's boyfriend I guess." I said and then realized it's been a couple minutes since I left them alone.

"Oh, luke right?" He said and got up.

"Yeah." I got up and followed him.

Tyler walked down stairs and I went to Hannah's door.

I open it and we'll Hannah is asleep in Luke's arms. How should I react to this? Should I yell at her or should I close the door and act like nothing happened.

Sorry this was kinda boring you guys I think I'm going to start using different povs like Hannah's way of seeing the story. sorry I'm late on the update I've been busy my mom has been giving me a hard time over the phone. -Sabrina