Chapter 8

****when I woke up at the hospital****

"Tyler?" I woke up saying Tyler. When I opened my eyes I saw Tyler sitting next to me in a chair, while I was laying down on the gurney.

"Lynn!" Tyler got up in excitement and kissed me in the forehead.

"I feel drowsy." I said as he held my hand pretty tight, but not to much.

"Yeah I know sleep, I'll take you home in the morning." He said covering me with the sheets they were very warm.

"Ok-" he interrupted me by kissing me lightly.

I closed my eyes and had a dream.

Me and Tyler were in a meadow with the sun shinning. we were Laying down on the green grass. Tyler asked me to marry him and I said yes. He picked me up in the dream. And kissed me. Then I woke up.

I wake up to the sun shinning on my face.

"Tyler?" Tyler was laying down next to me on the gurney. I love how he's always there for me where ever.

"Lynn, are you ready to go home?" He asked me as I sat up and he got up out of the gurney with his eyes gleaming.

"Yeah can we leave, I hate hospitals." I said giving him a smile.

"Yeah, let's go." He said picking my bag up and putting it around his arm then picking me up exactly like a bride.

He took me down the stairs and I putt my dizzy head in his warm chest.

"Yes, um Lynn winters will be leaving today." He said to the lady in the front desk.

"Yes, thank you sir." She said to him as we walked out the door.

"Tyler?" I asked him as he sat me down in his car with a blanket.

"Yes baby?" He responded as he sat down in his seat putting in the keys hearing the loud engine go on.

"Why do you care so much about me?" I asked him as I had worried eyes I could feel my stomach rumble.

" Because you are my everything and you mean my life to me, I would die if anything every happened to you, I love you." He said looking my into my eyes his eyes had no look of lying he looked as if he was being honest

"I love you too." I said to him as I took out my phone, I was wondering where Alexis was and why she wasn't there.

"How long was I in the hospital?" I asked Tyler while he was driving down almost to the pack house.

"2 days, it's not that much, nobody got hurt, the vampires fled after we killed a few of them.

"Oh, that's good." I said as I sighed in relief.

"Yes, there is going to be a ball soon for me becoming alpha." He said as he parked the car In the parking lot.

"When babe?" I asked as I opened the door of the car so Tyler could get me, I can walk but I like when Tyler picks me up.

"Tonight, are you ok so you can go?"he asked picking me up and walking towards the house.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said as he walked in with barley anyone inside the house.

"Oh yeah by the way, my dad made me and Alexis move your stuff to my room, so now we share a room." he said as we walked up the stairs walking towards our room.

"Cool, I need to go buy a dress for tonight." I said as he putt me down and he opened our private bathroom door so he could take a early shower.

"Ok, I'll get Alexis to go with you, my dad needs me to discus something." He said as he took off his shirt and got his wallet and handed me some money.

"Ok babe, I love you." I said as I walked out our door.

"Alexis!" I said walking into her room.

"Yeah, you ready to go?" She was already dressed to go shopping damn Tyler is fast.

"Yeah." I said as she came to me and we walked out the room.

"So, why did you leave yesterday?" I asked her as I went to my room because I forgot the keys to the car.

"Because I felt week and needed food and rest." She said as we walked down the long hallway.

"Hey baby?" I said as Alexis and me walked in my room.

I didn't notice before but our room is really nice. It had a king sized bed and everything was really pretty and detailed, even the curtains where perfectly white.

"Yes Lynn babe?" He said it was coming out of the bathroom.

"Can I barrow the car?" I asked him trying to get my leather jacket on.

"Yeah babe the keys are on the dresser." He said as I went to the dresser with the keys lying there, so picked them up.

"Thanks baby, I'll be back in a hour or two." I said walking towards the door.

"Ok don't worry about it." he said as I walked out the door running down the stairs towards the front door.

"Hey baby." I herd a voice say as I knew It wasn't Tyler it was Seth talking to Alexis.

"Oh hey." She said as she paused and he kissed her.

"Where you going?" He asked waking us to the car.

"To buy some dresses for tonight's ball." She said as he opened the door for her and she say down.

"Ok then, see you later." He said and shut the door for her.

We drove to the store to buy fancy dresses.

I counted the money Tyler gave me, he gave me at least 500 bucks. DAMN.

Alexis came out the dressing room with a long red mermaid fit dress with a sweet heart neck line and it was strapless.

"Damn, I got a sexy friend." I said laughing my ass off.

"Yeah I know, I think Ima get this one." She said looking in the mirror.

"You should, now I have to pick my dress." I said as Alexis agreed and walked back Into the dressing room to change.

She can back out and shoved me into the changing room.

I was handed a aqua blue dress with a sweet heart neckline and the top was all sparkly blue and glitter. The bottom was all really nice fluffy but not to fluffy .

I tried it on and admired it, it was perfect on me.

"Alexis what do you think?" I asked her as I walked out the dressing room.

"You look perfect." she said as her mouth went right opened.

"Thanks, Ima buy it." I said walking about into the dressing room and taking it off.

"Your dress is $250"the lady in the front dress said to me and I handed her the money.

"And miss your dress will be $200." She said as Alexis and she handed it to her.

We walked out and drove home.