Chapter 14

Continued...

"Lynn!" Tyler said crying walking up to me while I was laying down like a fat cow on the couch.

"What are you doing here, get away!" I said and I started to cry along with him.

"I came to say I'm sorry, I love you Lynn Carolina winters, please come back home with me." He said as he got on his knees and pulled a box.

He opened it it had a ring " please, come back with me, get married with me, I need you back!" He said looking at me into the eyes. I miss his blue eyes they are just perfect.

"Give me one reason why, then I will." I said because I knew he had one and I wanted to go back.

"Because you love me, and I am still your love." He said and I began to cry with a smile.

"Yes." I said.

"What, yes?" Tyler said and looked happy.

"Your going to come back?" He asked and he got up from his knees.

"Yes, will come back I will - UGH!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"LYNN, What's wrong!" He asked as I started to try to get up yelling for help.

"BABY!" I screamed even louder.

"What me?" Tyler asked.

"NO BABY CO- " I screamed

"oh baby coming!" He said picking me up.

"Tyler what's wrong!" Alexis screamed.

"Lynn is giving birth and fast!" He screamed trying to get me down the stairs.

"Here!" Alexis said opening the door.

Tyler putt me in his arms and got into the car.

"ITS COMING!" I screamed even louder.

I screamed so much I didn't notice I passed out.

********

"Lynn?" I herd a voice calling me, I opened my eyes and saw a bright light.

"What happened?" I asked.

" you gave labor to a baby girl."
This stranger said I assumed he was a doctor.

"Where is Tyler?" I asked "Who this young man?" he said and I saw Danny enter the room.

"Hey baby?" Danny said.

"Hi, where's the baby?" I asked.

"Here." A nurse walked in with a baby girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and she was pale unlike me.

"Danny I have to tell you something." I said sitting up. I felt a bit weaker then before but I guess I was ok.

"What is it honey?" He said and they took the baby out of the room.

"I'm leaving you." I said.

"What?" He said looking confused "You can't leave with my child."

"Watch me." I got up and fell to the floor because of how week I was.

"Tyler!" I screamed.

"I got you-" Danny said "Let go!"
I screamed at him.

"Lynn?" Tyler walked into the room.

All I saw after that was pitch black.