"Yeah they're mine" I sigh "but Zhan Ge loves them too."

"I do not!" He retorts again and placing the chopsticks on my bowl I bite out "Of course you do. I heard you hearing to them the other day."

"Well that's because someone forgot to log out and your book played out when I wanted to hear mine!" He huffs.

"Rubbish!" I glare and he turns back to face me "Rubbish?" He growls "I think I do a damn good job in our bedroom without needing to use any of your books. Weren't you the one to moan last night and beg for more?"

We hear a cough and suddenly both of us realise where we were. Fuck.

Clearing his throat Zhan Ge apologies "That was very rude of us. We didn't want to make you uncomfortable." He was beet red "Seems my Dad has a bad influence on Bo Di. Please forgive us."

Oh my heart.

Hearing all this my parents started laughing out and any embarrassment that we felt were out of the window. "Please don't apologise Zhan. We aren't even surprised to know Bo reads or hears such kind of books. But, good to know he does."

Ahem.

The rest of our lunch was relatively smooth and Zhan Ge was more comfortable around my parents. That made me glad. It was then my phone rang and seeing the name on the ID made me happy.

"Hugo!" I greet him with enthusiasm. Hugo has been my childhood buddy. We went to school together. Hugo and Roy.

"Yo man, just saw the news that you're in China. Why didn't you call? Last week when we spoke you didn't even tell me about your trip down here."

"Wanted to surprise you all but seems media found us" I smile at his words.

"Alright, no issues. I called to ask if you're free tonight for dinner. It's been a year since we last saw you and our entire gang wants to meet you."

"Sure, should not be an issue" I reply warmly.

"Great, by the way our invitation extends to Xiao Zhan too. If he's free, do bring him." His invitation to include Zhan Ge made me smile. "Sure, I'll ask. Where are we meeting?"

"Watergate. 7pm." He answers and I nod "Great. Will be there." Pocketing my phone I turn towards Zhan Ge "That was Hugo. He and my group of friends are meeting for dinner. They have invited you too. Do you want to come?"

"Bo Di" he sighs and then smiles "I would love to but I feel it would be best for you to go alone today. You're all friends who are meeting eachother after a long time. Please know that I am not declining their invitation but rather respecting your privacy and friendsip. If they're all free this weekend, let's make a plan to meet them, but for today go and meet them alone."

It made my heart flutter. Could I love this man more? Yes, a lot more.

With a quick kiss to his cheeks I enquire "What would you do without me?" Before he could answer my BaBa replies "Oh, if Zhan is comfortable then he can spend the evening in my company." Zhan Ge was quick to accept the invite and it made me grin. Never the one to lose an opportunity. Smart man.