Did you Know? Pt: 5

1. Lyrics
The inspiration for Dark Sun was the song from the Persona 5 Animation. Prior to watching it, I hadn't the slightest idea the song existed, despite having already beaten Persona 5 once at that point and knowing the animation was available.

Once I decided to use songs in my fanfic, I looked up the lyrics for No More What Ifs, and originally assumed that Ren was the focal point speaking the lyrics.

It actually took me re reading the lyrics a few weeks later to realise it was actually Akechi's point of view.

2. Plot
Not only was Dark Sun inspired by the song, but I was also inspired by the expectations I had for Royal.

My friends can attest to this, but when I finished the original Persona 5, I was so devastated that Akechi's character was dropped without any other mention of him after his death that I refused to believe he would die the same way in Royal.

The way I wrote in Dark Sun that Ren uses his Chaines Hook to grab onto a pillar and dodge under the bulkhead door is actually what I expected to happen in Royal during Akechi's boss fight.

...when I played the scene in Royal and realised Akechi still technically died, I was very very upset xD (right Luma-chan? :p)

3. Yusuke
Looking back on Dark Sun and how it was written, if I could have planned better I would have added more of the Phantom Thieves characters in as social link events for Ren. What kept me from adding all that in was the worry that I would detract too much from the main story line, and bore all the readers.

If I could have though, I would have definitely made more encounters with Yusuke. He's very near and dear to my heart X3 (Along with Vulgar boy ofcourse)