The Business of Forever Potions

It's hard to be excited about something when you're carrying a secret that can change everything.

I haven't told anyone what I heard. Not Garroth. Not Zane. Not even any of the Lycans. I can't be the one to break this to them. I can't be the one to ruin their lives. I can't. I can't. Not after what happened, not after everything we've been through. Aaron deserves a few more days just being Aaron. This would ruin everything for everybody.

Yet still I wish I could tell someone. I know I'd freak everybody out, and then Aaron would have to go into hiding. All the Lycan's would. But I need to tell someone.

But I can't.

I won't.

Aphmau comes in and puts her suitcase down. "Eheheeheeeheee!!" She giggles, her eyes sparkling.

Zane yawns. "What's her problem?"

"No... problem... hehehehe!" Aph giggles creepily.

"Okay in THAT voice there definitely is a problem." Zane says.

"More like excitement." Aaron explains.

"Wait, what?"

"I thought you got the memo." Melissa tells Zane.

"No, I didn't." Zane looks around. "Why are we gathered here, anyway?"

"Why are you even here if you don't know what's going on?" Melissa laughs.

"See, I probably would know that if I wasn't KEPT UP ALL NIGHT thanks to SOMEONE SNORING!" Zane yells, looking at Garroth angrily. Now I see the bags under his eyes.

"Who, me?" Garroth asks innocently.

"YES, YOU!"

"I wasn't snoring!" Garroth protests. "Kawaii~Chan sleeps in our room, too! Why isn't she half-asleep like you?"

"Meif'wa can sleep through anything, Garroth." I say hollowly, trying to get into the conversations so nobody suspects I'm down. I'm way too loud of a person to not say something, but as long as I add something in every so often I should be fine.

"Awwwww, lucky!" Blaze says. "Werewolves are always sensitive to sound. So everything wakes us up."

"Especially alarms." Maria says. "Those are the worst!"

"Tell me about it." Aaron agrees.

"Meif'wa are known to ignore any nonsense when it comes to our ears!" Kawaii~Chan says proudly.

"Then why are you dating him?" Blaze asks, pointing to Zane.

"HEY!" Zane yells. Aphmau giggles and he bristles. "DON'T LAUGH!"

"What?" Aphmau giggles some more. "It was a funny joke!"

"Whatever." Zane gumbles. "So, why are we here again?"

"Because, we're going to go to---"

"STARLIGHT WONDERLAND!" Aphmau screeches, popping up in front of Melissa in all her sparkly-eyed glory.

"Right-o moon-do, cutie!" Melissa says.

"Wait, what?" Zane asks. "Am I half asleep, or isn't that where we---"

"Nope!" Aph says giddily, and I can't help but smile. "We're at the Starlight park. Starlight WONDERLAND is the heart of Starlight and the best part of it, too!! We haven't even seen the whole place!"
"Yep!" Melissa says giddily. "For some people, it takes years to see the whole park."