#1

???: "..." "Heeeeeyyy..." "Hiya." "Just a random question, but you know what a majority vote is?"

'Obviously.'

???: "Haha, no need to get mad. It's helpful to start conversations with an easy question."
"Oh? Looks like somebody's over there."

Blue: "I love majority votes! They represent the way democracy should be, following the will of the people! It's a method that minimizes conflict!"

Red: "I hate majority votes! They're just a way to silence the minority! It only makes more darkness build in the shadows!"

???: "Sigh... Sounds like they're having some tedious argument."
"Incidentally, whose opinion do you support? Mr. Blue's, or Ms. Red's?"

'Ms. Red'

???: "Aww... He died."
"But good for you! Your opinion had more supporters!"
"With that experience, your side's learned the terror of a majority vote."
"Huh...?"
"If that makes you happy, then don't you have to recognize the appeal of majority votes?"
"... Sure is complicated."
"...Hmm? What's with that look?"
"If you'd known the other person would die, you wouldn't have voted?"
Sheesh... That won't get you anywhere, okay?" It's what the game is all about..."
"... You don't look pleased, huh?"
"Alright, if you insist, let's hold a vote! Your opinion versus mine!"
"Okay then... Let's go."

----------------------

???: "Ugh..."
???: I had a weird dream...
???: My jaw is sore...
???: Because I was sleeping with my head on my desk...
???: This late already...? I have to go home...
???: ...Better hurry...
Sara: Whoa, it's gone completely dark...