04

"Hiero, I'm expecting that you'll stop having sleepless night because of that online games. Do you understand?!" I shouted as I looked at my younger brother.

A 17 year old boy just collapsed after having two days with a sleepless nights, his time was all on his computer games. That was bad, I handled a case last year where he died at a young age dahil pumutok ang ugat niya sa ulo. That shit can't be cured, just death.

That is why I'm so angry with Hiero because he's not taking care of himself.

"Y-Yes, ate..." He replied, He's just looking at his shaking hands.

I gasped, "Where's your gadget?"

"A-ate..."

"Where is it, Hiero Daniel Smith?!"

Hindi ko na napigilang sumigaw, I need to do something to discipline him. No one will do that except me and my parents but since they want to spoil my siblings, I will do that for them.

I looked at his table and I reached his cellphone and ipad, I unplugged everything on his computer and I get the graphics card for him not to use it in gaming.

I heard his sighs but who cares? His body is more important than his games, a computer can wait but a life can't.

I turned my body and exact thing, I saw his personal maid, I looked at her and I gave her an authority to follow me.

"Yaya, give him fruit and vegetables. Please give him his vitamins, He needs it." She just nod and went outside.

I put his gadgets in my room and whenI noticed that he's sleeping, I went outside to prepare our dinner, I went to the living area and I saw Mom and Dad holding a bag.

My forehead immediately crumpled, don't tell me they're going outside the Philippines to create another Smith?

"Mom, Dad? What are those?"

But well I guess, this is not their honeymoon. Mom looked so down and uneasy, what happened?

"We need to fly to Japan, your Lola Irene is sick and we need to take care of her." Dad showed an expression she could not decipher came and went upon his face

"Why don't you just tell Lola to go back here? I can take care of her." I answered back

I am a doctor and I think I can take care of Lola Irene, she needs to fly back here in the Philippines since she's living in Japan with her adopted children and she's holding a Williams Corporation in Japan.

"You know that won't happen, She's working..." Mom babbled.

"Work can wait but not her life, just fetch her and I'll take care of her." I guarantee.

"Okay, we'll try our best."

We have our private plane so they don't have to book a flight, my Father owned an airline also. What do you expect from Smith? They didn't do anything just to make their money grow. Ako? My money was just my salary, I don't like being spoiled by money na hindi ko naman pinaghirapan.

That's also the reason why I keep working and act as if hindi ako ang anak ng may ari ng hospital. I just want to live a normal life, I actually don't being called a billionaire. Because I didn't work for it, it's my parents' and not mine.

I would love to be called rich by my own sweat and tears. But I just realized that I would love it more if I become rich with a pure love and genuine happiness.