Is this what it feels like

Eliana's POV

It was prom night and Sam was excited not so much me. She was at my place to get ready. We played music as we got ready. Sam was doing my hair, she was pressing my hair.

While she was doing my hair I fell asleep. "Girl wake up, I'm done". She said and I opened my eyes. I looked in the mirror and I looked in the mirror.

She had already done my makeup. I looked really good.

"My turn". She said and I did her make up. "Okay let's get dressed". She tossed me my dress and I put it on while looking into the mirror.

I have lost a lot of weight. I looked at her to see if she saw but she did. "You look amazing babe, Turn let me see". She said and I turned around slowly."All eyes will be on you".

"wow that ass". She said and I laughed. "Let me see yours". I said sitting on the bed. She put it on and and my jaw dropped.

"I can't believe my eyes, who are you". I joked. "You looking drop dead gorgeous". She hugged me and we sat next to each other.

I put on my heals and sprayed myself with perfume. "Are you ready, the condo is outside". "Yeah I'm ready.

we left my room and walked downstairs. Lili was at her friends house doing her makeup. "You guys...you look so beautiful". My mother said as we stopped at the bottom of the staircase.

"Thank you mom". We both said. "Stand here". My mom said flashing her camera at us .After taking what feels like thousands of pictures we finally left in the condo. We played loud music as we sang to them.

"You gat to put your hands up ohhh, you gat to put your hands up ahh". We sang.

**

We parked the car and locked the door as we got out. There were a few people outside and as we walked in I was taken Aback by the seen of everything. We walked into the auditorium where everything was set up.

The scene looked like this was like a ball, Perfect blue lights, the tables and the things were perfectly placed on the table, The stage was big and it had stars hanging from the ceiling

*The picture above*

Everything locked so perfect. Wow. The DJ was playing amazing songs. People was dancing, People was taking pictures with the school's photographer.

"Lets take some". Sam pulled me by my arm making me stumble a little bit. "Can we have ten pictures please"? She said. "Sure".

This is going to be a long night.

After those pictures we danced to every song. A few guys asked to dance with us when the slow songs came on and after that I told Sam that I'm going to take a seat after Liam danced with her.

So here I am siting here chewing on some pastries while looking through my phone. I looked up and I saw Zach with his arms around the girl. He saw me and he kissed her on the cheek. "Can you get me a drink"? She asked and he nod giving me a last nod before walking off.

Then all of a sudden a huge wave of weakness flushed over me and my eyes blurred a bit. I started to choke on a piece of cake and I felt a pair of arms around me, making me cough it up.

It flew out of my mouth and I began coughing up blood through my hands. I turned around and I saw mike.

"Are you okay"? He asked. "I'm fine". I said after attempting to run of. I was stumbling from ide to side. Is this what death felt like?

I made my way to the music room and cried my eyes out. 'This is it. No more time, this is it'. I said to myself.

I coughed again and again as I stumbled on a chair. "Eli I'm-".He stopped himself as he saw me crying. I wiped my hands before he could see.

"What d you want"? I said looking at the floor. "I'm sorry I messed up. I did really bad". He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you do it"? I asked looking up at him with tears in my eyes and I stood up. "Because I was stupid. We made the bet and I agreed to do it until I started to fall for you".

He said. "Stop". "I'm in love with you Eliana and I always will. I'm glad I did that bet because I will of never noticed you I will always love-"."Stop"! I cut him off. He looked at me with emotion in his eyes.

He went by the guitar and started to play on it. "I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me". He sang while looking at me.

"This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy, I need somebody to heal, Somebody to know, Somebody to have, Somebody to hold". He said coming closer to me as he picked the guitar strings.

This is when we first started talking I remember that day like it was just yesterday. "It's easy to say, But it's never the same". He sounds really good, I've never heard him sing before.

"Now the day bleeds, Into nightfall, And you're not here, To get me through it all, I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug. I was getting kind of used to being someone you loved". He said standing right in front of me.

"I'm sorry Eli". He said while moving his face closer to me to kiss me. I felt a sharp pain in my ribs. I groaned in pain. "Eli are you okay, your bleeding". He pointed at his nose.

I touched my nose and blood went on my fingers and I felt the pain again and just like that I felt myself hit the floor. "Eliana"! Was the last thing I heard before My eyes closed.

********************

New chapter coming out tomorrow

                                                   Other social medias

Tik tok:Itz mahliana

Youtube:Mahliana tv

Snapchat:hisbabygirl2343

Twitter:Mahliana p

Instagram:lifewithmahliana

soundcloud:Mahliana Tv

VOTE******FAN*****SHARE*****COMMENT