They just keep falling

Hey guys this is a short chapter

Eliana's POV

"Uh the spy that dumped me". I blushed after looking at him. "We should wait until the pizza gets here".I said and after a few minuets, the doorbell rang. "Finally ". Zach said and got up.

"I'll pay for it". I said opening the door then he said he'll do it. There was a girl standing there holding the pizza with her shirt unbutton a little bit to reveal her breast. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Zach this will be 6.20 for you". She said twirling her hair. She is totally flirting with him and that makes me so jealous.

"Thanks sweetheart". He said not looking at her but he called her sweetheart. Is he flirting back?

Zach took the pizza and she gave him the recite with her number on it. I grabbed it from her before it could meet Zach's hand. "You should keep this.I told her and gave it back to her.

"Zach who is this"? The girl rolled her eyes at me. I'm pretty sure he's gonna say his girlfriend. "Do you want to be my girlfriend"? He asked me and I couldn't hear anything I was speechless too.

He asked me to be his girlfriend. Oh my gush what do I say. My heart Is doing a lot of somersaults as we speak.

"Eli" ? I shook my head to come out of my thoughts and I looked back at him. "Yes, I'd love that". I kissed him on my tippy toes while a tear drop out of my eyes, Tears of joy. I can't believe we are actually dating.  After all those dates we went on  he finally asked me to be his.

I pulled away and gave the girl Zach's money. "Ah"! She screamed and drove off in her car.Yeah bye bitch.

I had to ask if he was being real. We walked back into his house and he placed the pizza on the coffee table and sat on the couch.

"Did you mean it, when you asked me or were you just saying it so the girl would leave"? I asked him trying to make sure. If it is the second one then I will be crushed. "I really like you Eli and I wanted it to be official. I've wanted to ask a few days ago". He said and I blushed.

He so sweet, My heart is maybe having a seizure right now. "I'm glad you asked". I sat on his lap and played with his hair.

"I like you too"? I kissed him on his lips. He started to kiss me on my neck and jaw and I laughed. I placed both of my hand on his cheeks and gave him a peck.

"I'm hungry". I said and got off his lap. I started the movie and sat next to him with my head on his chest feeling his heart beat slow and steady. I kissed him on the cheek and layed back down.

We ate the pizza while watching the movie. 'I love Pizza, I love food'. I said to myself.

********************

New chapter coming out tomorrow

                                        Other social medias

Tik tok: exotic.bhadie 

Youtube: exotic.bhadie 

Snapchat: hisbabygirl2343

Twitter: Mahliana p

Instagram: exotic.bhadie 

soundcloud: Mahliana Tv

VOTE****** FAN***** SHARE***** COMMENT