Only If your lucky

Eliana's POV

"Okay so we have about an hour to get ready, You could take a shower in my room and I go in Lili's room". I told Sam. "Sounds good to me. I stripped naked and put away my dirty clothes in the basket then wrapped them with a towel and Walked into Lili's room.

"Can I take a shower in your room". I asked my sister who was getting ready for the party too. I had told her we got invited. "Yeah go ahead". I walked to her bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I walked back to my room.

I knocked on the door before going in and Sam was in her bra and underwear. "Let's do each other hair". Sam said. "Okay, I want my hair straight up in one in a curly bun with bangs". I told her. " But if I do that people can see that it's wig babe".Sam laughed. She's right, I'm so stupid. I took a seat on my chair and she did my hair just curled the wig.

She wanted in a curly bun as well but without the bangs and I did her edges. "We should do our makeup first before putting on our clothes cause I don't want to ruin the clothes". I said while going into my drawer for my makeup set. "I don't want any heavy makeup on". I told her and she nodded.

She did my eyebrows with a brown Eyebrow pencil and put concealer around it and blended it in. She put brown mixed with gold on my eyelids and she drew a cat eye on me then put on false lashes. She then put a highlighter on my cheekbone and by my eyes. It looks really cute, I then placed red lipstick.

And I did the same for her but with different colors.

***

When we pulled up to Liam's house there were a lot of people inside and outside and a lot of cars parked. The music was loud and his house was... I don't even have words for that it was beautiful and big. We parked the car and locked it.

"I can't wait for Liam to see me". Sam said. "You should talk to him". "I would of but I came here with you". She nibbled her lip while we started walking to the house. "Nice try as much as I'd like to stay with you, I don't want you to miss your chance with him".

She smiled and we walked inside. "I love this song". I started hearing Amber Alert playing so I pulled Sam to where people were dancing and I started to sing. "Do you want a drink". Sam asked but I couldn't hear her. "What". I shouted over the music.

"Do you want to go get a drink"? She shouted. "No, my dad said I can't drink". The music stopped as soon as I started talking. People started to watch at me, Damn this is so embarrassing. "Loser". A guy laughed. It really was embarrassing but Sam and I just laughed and walked into the kitchen which was a little hard to find.

Sam took a bottle of vodka and I just took a bottle of water. She cheered some in a cup for her. "I'm going to go look for him now, You sure you will be okay". "Yeah, I'm good I'll call you when I'm ready to go". I said and she left.

I walked into the living room scanning it looking for Zach. I heard laughing and when I turned around it was Zach and his friends and some other people. My eyes met his and he watched me up and down and gave me a smirk. I blushed and walked over to them, Feeling a little nervous but I just kept walking.

"You've outdone yourself, babe". He said. "You have a lot of guys watching at you". I turned at the back of me and saw some drunk guys watching at my figure making me feel a little self-conscious. I started to tense up. Zach must have sawn this cause he placed his arm around my waist and drew me into his chest.

The guys saw this and looked away ."Thank you". I said placing my hand on his chest. "What"? He yelled over the music. "I said thank you". I said close to his face. I looked at his and then realized how close we were. "Ehm". One of his friends said I'm guessing was Stephon.

"Sorry lovebirds but do you guys want to play truth or dare"? He asked. "I don't think I want to". "Oh come on". Zach said. I had to say yes cause it was getting awkward and a lot of people were watching me. Sam had said it for me and I sent her a death glare and we sat together in a circle with Zach's friend, two other girls, and Anaya with her stupid crew. Just great.

She really has time to waste, She was only watching me up and down but I just looked the other way sipping on my bottle of water waiting for the game to start."Okay let's start on your side Liliana". Matt said. "I pick dare". She said. Honestly, I will pick the truth. "Okay, I dare you to break up with your boyfriend". He said and her eyes widened.

She walked over to her boyfriend and break up with him and then told him that it was a dare and Then came back and sit. "I said to break up with him". He said. "I did and then told him it was a dare". She smiled. Well if I was in her position I'll do the same, who going to break up with their boyfriend by a dare. Well people do but I'm just saying.

Lili spun the bottle and it landed on liam. "Truth or dare"? she asked him. "Truth". He said. "do you see any girl playing this game you have a crush on"? He looked at sam and looked away. "Yes". He totally likes her. He spinned the bottle and it landed on a girl and she picked dare.

"I dare you to give that guy your number". She got up and doid just that and then came back and spinned the bottle and it landed on Sam. "truth or dare"? "Dare". "I dare you to kiss the guy in this game that you find most atractive".

I looked at her and her eyes were widened. she looked at me and I gave her a budged on her arm. She crept up to him and gave him a nervous peck on his lips and sat back down with me and bit nervously on her bottom lip looking down and Liam just smirked. I looked at Zach and he gave me a wink. 'Wait where did that come out from. I asked myself.

"Be my girlfriend". Liam said and  I was shocked. I looked over at Sam and she was surprised as I.

I budged her arm for her to say something. "Yes". She blushed and he gave her a smirk. What the fuck just happen here. He just asked her out.

"We'll talk after the game". He said and she smiled. Some of the girls were looking at sam with disgust, They were just jealous of her.

I looked at Zach and he was looking at me,I blushed and looked away.

Sam spun the bottle with a blush on her face it landed on a guy and he did his dare, He spun the bottle and it landed on Anaya. He dared her to give any guy in the circle a lapdance.

I rolled my eyes cause I already knew who she was going to pick.

********************

                                             Other social medias

Tik tok: exotic.bhadie

Youtube: exotic.bhadie

Snapchat: hisbabygirl2343

Twitter: Mahliana p

Instagram: exotic.bhadie

soundcloud: Mahliana Tv

VOTE****** FAN***** SHARE***** COMMENT