Thirsty

Eliana POV

 I hugged my mother and my dad and gave lily a tap on the head when I walked into the kitchen. I took a seat by my omelets and sandwich. Last night after coming in I was greeted by dad.

He was going on and on about my date and If he hurt me, Or where my date was, Also my mother. I just told them whatever happened and then took a shower and then went to bed.

Well, that's not entirely true cause Zach texted me and asked If I wanted to join him and his friends on the beach.

I love going to the beach It's a long time since I've been to the beach, so I guess this will be exciting. He said that I can invite someone so I'm thinking about going with Lily and Sam. Mom and dad took a seat and we started to eat our breakfast.

"Mom, Dad, Zach the guy from last night has invited Sam, lily, and I to the beach". I told him and he looked up at me, "He did"? Lily asked and I nodded.

"Can we go"? I asked and he had a look like he was going to say no but then my mom spoke. "Yes you can go, sweetie, He looks like a really nice guy". And that just made lily and I laugh. That was a good one, Zach being a sweet guy, Nowhere in hell.

I smiled and texted Sam and asked her if she wanted to join us and she was like hell yeah. She will never turn down an opportunity to hang out with cute boys, not like they are. My phone went off indicating that a new text came in and When I looked at it, It was Zach.

Zach: I'll come for you around one- 9:24 am.

Me: Okay I invited Sam and lily Is that okay to invite two people- 9:32 am

Zach: Yeah more chicks the more fun ( Smirk emoji )- 9:32 am

I rolled my eyes at that text and took off my phone and finished breakfast. after that, I tried doing something to kill the time. Sam had came over in her bikini and we started to get ready, Well I did she just helped me packed the bags. 

I wore a cute pineapple bikini, I didn't really like It cause It was too revealing but Sam and lily said that It looked really good with my shape. Sam wore a pink and lily wore a blue which looks perfect on them. I left on the wig didn't have time since he was on his way. It was almost time, I just hope That this doesn't come off my head. Will be embarrassing.

It was now 12:56 pm, So we packed away our stuff like towels, sunscreen, clothes, sunglasses, and snacks for the ride, After that, we took a seat in the living room and waited for them. You might be wondering if we are just going to be walking around half-naked well no we are not.

We have clothes over the bikinis. I'm wearing shorts with a black crop top and supreme flip-flops. There was a car horn that was blown from outside and we took that as a cue that they came so We hurried outside, and there were two cars.

Zach's car and one of his friend's cars I don't remember could be Liam or What's his other friends again... Oh yeah, Stephon or the other one.

I held on to our stuff and walked up to Zach's car and he gets out of the car and takes the bag. He looked me up and down and smirked. I tried to hide my blush and he just puts our bag in his trunk.

"Ladies wanna ride with us". Stephon said and Liliana grabbed Sam's hand and walked over to the car While I went with Zach. Then we drove off to the beach. "I'd like to see more than those legs". He winked and I smacked him on the head.

"You won't be seeing anything more than these legs". I look into the review mirror and I could see Lily and the others driving at the back of us. Zach and I chatted some more and then we saw the beach coming into sight.

He's still a jerk but He invited us So I can just act like I want to be here.

We drove into the car park and the other came after, We all got out of the cars taking out our stuff.

Zach took off his shirt revealing his abs, Damn. He was wearing sunset trunks a little over his knees. I walked up to Sam and Lily and we undressed away from the guys.

We put our clothes in the bag and walked back to the guys, this time I was in the back, Playing with my fingers. The guys started looking at us and I Couldn't help of blush with embarrassment. I don't really like attention like this if you know what I mean.

I put our bags back in the trunk and Zach was staring at me. He bent over and whispered in my ear. "You look really good in those". He looked at the back of me. "Damn, you gat a lot of ass". He smirked and I smacked him in the back of his head and we walked on the beach looking for a good spot.

They found a spot by an umbrella and we sat under it. There were plenty of people there, some playing volleyball, kids running around, people in the water, some eating on the sand.

I took out my sunscreen and Gave Sam and lily. "I can't believe Your sister Is into me.. Well it's not hard to believe look at me". Stephon said. "That doesn't mean you could go with her and play those games". Devon said giving Stephon a bad eye.

I just laughed and Applied the cream to my body and Got up to go on the beach. "Are you guys coming"? I asked while dusting off the sand from my butt. I walked into the beach and the water was not that cold. I swam in the water and then tried floating on the water.

"Hey". I turn around and saw a guy looking at me, look like he's a teen like me, Kinda cute but you know me. "Hey"? "Oh sorry I'm Malcolm and you are"? "I'm Eliana". "Nice to meet you, I'm just going to say this now, I saw you coming in here And I taught you were really pretty and I wanted to know if I can have your number"?

I was just about to answer when a hand rested on my waist and when I looked It was Zach's. "No, you can't have my girl's number". Once again Zach Is ruining things for me, I actually find that boy really cute.

"Oh, I didn't know". He looked at me for the last time and I gave him an apologetic look and he left.

I punched Zach in the stomach but he didn't budge. "Why did you do that, He looked really cute and It's the second time you're doing that".

"Well, I taught He looked thirsty". Zach smirked. I laughed. "And that's coming from you". He gave me a straight face and I laughed it off.

"Love Birds, Get over here let's play". lily said and they threw us the ball. I caught it and swam over to them with Zach behind me. After that we started to eat then Sam suggested we go to the bowling alley so that we are at the moment.

**************************

                                           Other social medias

Tik tok:Itz mahliana

Youtube:Mahliana tv

Snapchat:hisbabygirl2343

Twitter:Mahliana p

Instagram:lifewithmahliana

soundcloud:Mahliana Tv

VOTE******FAN*****SHARE*****COMMENT

.