"ARE YOU OKAY"?

Eliana POV

My name is Eliana Jacobs, I'm at the age of 17 and  I'm a senior at Wisconsin high. I live with both of my parents and also my twin sister Liliana.  you might be wondering how it feels to have a twin, well sometimes it sucks because once that twin has popularity you tend to get compared alot. I'm rarely recognized by anyone at school but lucky thing my best friend goes here too, Her name Is Samantha rose and she's one of the best things that has happened to me growing up.  my sister Liliana has blonde and very straight hair while my hair is dirty blonde and very curly well was.  Well thats because i was diagnosed with leukemia cancer at the age of fourteen, my hair had started to drop out and I remember it like it was yesterday. No one at school knows I have this well, Samantha and a few teachers know but I wear a wig to hide the fact that I'm a complete bald.
She has hazel brown eyes while my eyes on the other and are blue and grey in my left eye and grey in my right eye. And yes I do have heterochromia. I'm the only one in my family with it.

The treatments were very expensive and it was draining my parents Dry and I hated seeing them suffer even though it's still going to make them suffer either way. My family isn't rich, They had to sell some stuff at home to put up for my treatments so I told them to forget about it and save for something more important.

Okay well now you know I'm no typical girl.

********
"Watch it, dipshit". The figure that I had just bumped into, said. I rub my arm as I look up. "Would you take your face out of your god-damn phone and watch where you're going asshole".
I roll my eyes as I meet eyes with none other than Zach labor. The so-called school hot as fuck bad boy. He's cute but is a jerk.
His friends that were behind him started laughing. "Do you even know who I am"? He asked clenching his jaw.
"Yeah you're the guy who can't keep his dick in his pants, now get the hell out of my way". I said walking away from them bumping his arm. I walked down the halls with eyes on me, I don't get why no one can watch where they're going. I walked up to my locker and put my books in.

"What the hell just happened"! Sam asked and I turn around to meet her eyes. "Nothing really happened, I just bumped into him and he had an outburst so I put him back in his place nothing big".
"Really. Oh my gush". She squealed. "Quiet down". I laughed and shut my locker. "Eli, I'm taking a ride with Chad today". Lily said as she kissed her boyfriend chad.

He's a jock and a complete jerk. If you ask me I don't ship. "Okay then, see yah". I say walking off to class with Sam.
"You seriously need to start dating". Sam said as we took a seat next to each other. "I rather not give my heart to someone and get my heartbroken". Students begin to come in.

"Your sister is dating one of the hottest jocks in the school, go find your jock". "He's a jerk".
"Class quiet down and let's begin this lesson ". Our language teacher said. "Not all jocks are bad" Sam whispered and I sighed. When we were halfway into the lesson there was a knock on the door and Mrs. Bernie excused herself.
When she comes back in she comes in with Zach. What is he even doing in here.

"Let's welcome Zach labor to class. He won't be skipping any more classes, sit with Mrs. Jacobs". She points at me. This is just UNBELIEVABLE, can life get any worse. The girls start blushing at him and sending me death glares.

I look down at my book trying to make my hair block my face when I just realized that it was in a messy bun and I was being way too obvious that Sam started to laugh. I felt a poke on my right arm and I look over to Sam who was on my right, wiggling her eyebrows with a smile on her face.

"Shut up". I said quietly and pouting my lips. I looked away and Zach sat next to me on my left. "I see you were dying to sit next to me, you could stop blushing now". He smirks and then I realized that he was right, I was blushing but that quickly faded with a frown and I was blushing cause I was embarrassed.

"Oh please, I'd rather sit with farty Marty". I look over at Marty who just farted just on cue is that Ironic. He farts a lot that's why he got his name.

"Yeah right". He sarcastically said. Someone pelt a paper at me and I look up to see mike looking at me. He pointed down t the paper. I opened it and it said,

hey its mike, I wanted to say you look cute today.

I smiled and mouth him a thank you. "So is that your boyfriend". Zach furrowed his brows. "Nope not him, we're just friends". "Oh, so you do have one".

The bell rang for a break so Sam and I got up and walked to our lockers. That wasn't even his business to know anything about me even though I don't have a boyfriend or kissed someone the list goes on.

"So what were you and lover boy talking about". She wiggles her brows. "He was just being his cocky self". I closed my locker. "Ayo Eliana, tell your sister that I'll make her ass clap If she lets me". Malachi and a group of jocks said.

"Gosh, guys are just so perverted and always obsessed with sex"! I exclaimed and people were now staring at me. "You wish someone would be attracted to you, you freak". Malachi said and showed him a middle finger.

It's kind of annoying how people treat me like this for no reason without even knowing me but I'm a strong girl and I don't care. They don't care about my feelings so why should I not give them the same energy.

I told Sam that I'd be in the music room and she went to see her physics teacher. When I got there, no one was inside just instruments and quiet all I need. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I sat by the piano with the mic in front of me while clearing my throat.

I started to play on the keys and sing someone you loved by Lewis Capaldi. I love this song so much, He;s such a good writer this song is so emotional. I would like to think I have a nice singing voice but I'm not all that. This song is one of my favorite songs.

"Now the day bleeds, into nightfall, and you're not here to get me through it all, I let my guard down until you pull the rug. I was getting kind of use to being someone you loved and I tend to close my eyes when hurt sometimes, I fall into your arms, I'll be safe and sound till you come back around. For now, the day bleeds into nightfall, and you're not here to get me through it all, I let my guard down until you pull the rug, I was getting kind of use to being someone you loved". I sang quietly. 

As I was playing on the piano to the end of the song, I heard slow clapping which made me turn around Zach was standing there. "You sound good". . "Uh, how long have you been standing there". I said standing up while playing with my fingers nervously.

"I saw you came in here so I followed you, your voice is pretty good". He walks over to the guitar. "Thanks. You pla-".

********************

                                                Other social media

Tik Tok:exotic_baddie

Youtube: Mahliana tv

Snapchat:hisbabygirl2343

Twitter: Mahliana p

Instagram: bhadbitchhope

Soundcloud: Mahliana Tv

VOTE******FAN*****SHARE*****COMMENT