hot cheetos

Eliana's POV

"Mmm". I groan because of my painful headache. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in Zach's room, again. "Zach". I called for him while holding my head. He came out of his toilet with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I got off of his bed and slapped him. "Why am I here again"? I looked at him with anger. "You were very drunk last night so I brought you here again". I rolled my eyes remembering. "Did we have sex". I asked with widened eyes I know I had to ask because he is a guy and I was drunk I barely remember anything.

"Yes, babe". "What"? My heart started to beat faster. "I'm joking, you were wasted I won't take advantage of you". He winked. I looked at him and he looked saw hot. towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping off his hair landing on his chest, rolling down. I need to stop looking now. "You should drive me to my home". I said feeling a little hot and bothered.

It was Saturday so I didn't have to go to school. "I was thinking, I want you to come hang out with me and my friends today". He said. "Yeah fine but I just need to take a shower". "You could do It here". He smirked.

"Yeah sure, Can you help me unzip"? I asked teasingly. "I didn't Thought you were actually going to do it". He said holding unto my zip. "Your right I'm just kidding now let's go". I smiled and he shooked his head and I waited for him to get dressed.

We got in the car after and drove off. I scrolled through my phone and there were two missed calls from my mom and Dad. I'm going to be in so much trouble.

I sigh. "What's up"? He asked. "I got missed calls from my parents and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be grounded. I said scratching my head in frustration.

"You won't be grounded if you tell them you're going on a date with me". "Yeah but that would be lying and I don't like lying to my parents.

"well let's go for real". "What about your friends"? I looked at him. "I'll just tell them we have plans". He pulled into my driveway. "My car is at Liam's house". I told him.

"Oh yeah it's not, It's at your friend's house. I gave her your keys". "Oh, thanks". He's sweet at times, I remember he used to be really mean to me and that really hurt.

"I'll be here by six". He said and I blushed. I opened the door and was looking to walk out but he placed his hand on my mind. He was going to kiss me on the lips but I moved my head and he kissed my cheeks.

I kiss him there too and got out of the car. He smiled and started the car and drove away. I walked into my house and my mother came up to me. "Where were you, young lady"? "You're in so much trouble". I bit my nails.

"I'm so sorry I slept over by Sam". "You grounded". "But I was tired to drive, Mom please". I know I said I don't like lying to my parents, no one does but It just slipped, "And I have a date tonight". That flew out quickly. "A date". "With who.. Zach"? She asked with a smirk.

"Yes, mom". I blushed. "Is he your boyfriend"? "Uh no. He didn't ask and that's not going to happen". "Hmm, well you could ask him". "Uh, I will never". "You know back In the days". Here we go again.

"Mom, am I grounded or not"? I asked. "Not anymore, I'll talk to your dad". She said and I hugged her. "Oh thank you so much, I love you so much". "I love you too sweetheart. Did you eat by Sam"?

"Sam"? I asked. "You slept there". "Oh yeah, no I didn't". She watched me weirdly. "Okay well I'll make you something and I love that dress by the way". She said and walked back Into the kitchen.

I smiled and ran up the stairs with my heels and my phone in my hand. I locked the door and stripped naked and then wrapped myself In my towel. I walked into the mirror and I looked like shit. My hair was messy and my makeup was smudged.

I'm so embarrassed he saw me looking like this. I wiped off my makeup with my makeup remover and some wipes.  After that, I took a cold bath and the tub and used my phone to play temple run.

********************

New chapter coming out tomorrow

                                         Other social media

Tik tok: exotexotic.bhadie 

Youtube: exotic.bhadie 

Snapchat: hisbabygirl2343

Twitter: Mahliana p

Instagram: exotic.bhadie 

soundcloud: Mahliana Tv

VOTE******  FAN*****  SHARE*****  COMMENT