Beautiful

Eliana POV

 The next morning I woke up to my annoying phone and Its notification. I groan and picked it up over my face From the light. It was a text from an unknown person, I don't normally open these when I don't know the person and also can't say I normally don't cause the only person who texts me is Sam, Lili, and timothy. 

I opened it and it read:

UnknownI'll pick you up at 4 😉. 

I looked at It a bit confused.

Me: Who Is This and how did you get my number.

 I wrote back.

Unknown: It's Zach You Idiot, and I got it from from your sister.

 I Left him unseen after that, Who does he even think he is calling me an idiot. Why am I even going to hang with him? I walked into the kitchen and follow the trail of french fries that filled the air. "Mmmm That smells really good". My father was the one making them. "Hey Dad, where's mom"?

I took a seat on the Island. "She's talking a shower". "Okay, Can I have some"? I walked up to him with a bowl in my hand., Yes, It's for everyone. Can you take out more plates for your mother and Lili"?

He took my plate and I did what he said. He gave me mines and I started to eat it. When I was done I went back to take a shower and do my daily routine. I washed my balled head and then looked at my phone when I was done getting ready.

It was 12:31 am so I just decided to watch a movie to kill time. I walked Into Lili's room after knocking and she was laying on the bed using her phone.

"Hey, You wanna watch divergent". She looks over at me and smiles. "For sure, Theo Is so cute". I turned on the TV. "Tell me about It". We giggled and I put the movie on.

"Four Is so cute I wish I was Trish in this scene". Liliana said. " Yeah, He can Look at me like that anytime". I laughed

After the movie was done I laid on my sister's bed and scrolled through my phone and I saw a message from Sam so I opened It.

Sam: 2:43 pm- So when Is he coming for you, Oh wait where are you all going?

I wrote back.

Me: 2:44 pm- He's coming at four and we're going to the fair.

Sam: 2:46 pm- Really oh my gush so romantic.

Me: 2:44 pm- I guess.

Sam: 2:44 pm- Have fun But give me all the deets.

Me: 2:45 pm- Will do.

I took off my phone and walked off to my room to get ready. I took another shower and did everything I needed to do and put on my undergarments. "Lily, I'm ready to do my make up or whatever". I peeped out the door and she comes running fast with her makeup kit.

Sounds really weird coming from me. I took a seat on my bed and she started applying the makeup. She did this smoke look on my eye, some eyeliner, also I think she used a bit of what do you call It... Concealer on my Eyebrows.

"There you go, You look so beautiful, Not too much make-up it's just right". Lili said and I looked Into the mirror and I got to say I looked great, so different, I've never once put on makeup before, This is my first time.

"Thank you I love It". She nod and helped me finished getting ready. After that I put on my clothes and Pt my wig on my head.

It was a grey curly one. I could hear the sound of the doorbell ringing and I slipped on my shoes and Lili and I ran down the stairs with my phone.

I heard talking from the living room and It was Zach and my dad. 'Shoot I didn't tell him about this date thing'. I walked in with lily and they stopped talking and eyed me up and down, This is humiliating. I felt a little uncomfortable.

Lily looked at me with a surprised face. "I didn't know you had a date,Eli". He watched at my outfit and smiled."I'm sorry dad I just forgot". He just gave me a smile." It's okay, have fun but not too much fun". He looked at Zach and nod his head.

I hugged my dad after that weird scene and me and Zach left. We got Into his truck and drove off to the fair. "What were you and my dad talking about before we walked in"? I asked while playing with my shredded jeans.

"You and I, also sending me threats". I laugh." No wonder". "Don't you find this weird and you taking me on a date and I know nothing about you"? I asked and he looks at me." Well I'm sure we could fix that". He smirked and I looked back at the road.

I watch out of the window and looked at everything beyond that. "You could stop staring at me now". I looked over at him and rolled my eyes.

"You wish, I was". He pulled into the fair's parking lot and a smile appeared on my face. There were plenty people there like a lot. We came out of the car and went to the booth to pay to go in.

The girl who worked there started sending me death glares and that started to trip me off. "yow bitch, don't be fucking watching at me like that, You gat something stuck in your eyes"? I asked rhetorically.

She looked shocked and Gave us our wrist bands and I took them. "Feisty and I like that". Zach said and we walked in. "She asked for it, don't be looking at me like that for no reason". "You look hot though". He winked.

I rolled my eyes to hide my blush. There were a lot of couples and families here. We walked around chatting and playing games. I started to feel hungry, well everyone heard that now that my stomach made a growling noise.

The betrayal. 

So embarrassing. Zach and I laughed and walked to the booth that sold burgers. When we finished ordering we took a seat to wait. "So tell me what's the deal with those beautiful eyes of yours". He smirked and I blushed.

"I just have central heterochromia". He watched me lost. "It's an eye condition where there are two colors in the same iris". I smiled and he just keeps looking at my eyes.

"There really beautiful". He said. "Here you go beautiful". The cute guy who also works at the booth said while handing us our burgers and drinks. I could see he wrote his number on my burger bag. He winked at me and Zach rolled his eyes.

"Nerd love". He said under his breath. "Can you stop watching my girlfriend like that"? Zach said and me and The guy was shocked and The guy walked off.

"Girlfriend..... you wish"? I bite into my burger and he watched me. "It's the other way around princess, A lot of girls will die to be in your place right now". "Not everyone like you like that". I kept on eating. I finished eating and I caught him staring a few times.

He started to eat. "Is there something on my face". I drank my juice and tried wiping off the thing but he kept looking at me.

"Nothing is on your face princess, Now let's hurry I wanna go on the fairest wheel". He said and I took my stuff and so did he. He threw away our trash and walked to the fairest wheel but before we got there something else caught my eyes.

********************************

                                                      Other social medias

Tik tok:Itz mahliana

Youtube:Mahliana tv

Snapchat:hisbabygirl2343

Twitter:Mahliana p

Instagram:lifewithmahliana

soundcloud:Mahliana Tv

VOTE******FAN*****SHARE*****COMMENT