Eliana

Eliana's POV

I took out my phone from my back pocket and called Sam and told her about the invitation I got. "Hey b, Zach invited me to stephon's party, you wanna come"?I  asked and she squealed. "Of course I'll wanna come I'm surprised that your going though".

"Why is everyone saying that"? I asked. "Maybe it's because we know you for a non party girl". She laughed. "What are you going to wear"? She asked me and I looked into my ward drobe and there was nothing pretty.

"We have to go shopping, I don't have any dresses that's cute". Sam squealed and that caught me off guard. "Yes after school". She said. "Sam your father is calling you". I could here her mother from the other side of the phone.

"Eli I got to go but I'll see you tomorrow at school, Love you b". I said love you back and hanged up the phone. I went into my room and started to practice my scene that was my homework. Our preformance day is on the end of this month which is soon and I have toget this perfect.

When I was done practicing I came out of my room and went downstairs by my family whom was watching tv well my mom and dad lili was at her boyfriend's place. I decided to to disturb them and I just walked into the kitchen to eat my food my mom left for me.

I sat at the table with it and started to eat. This is so delicious mmm.

When I was done I washed the dishes and my mom caled my name so I ansewered, "Yes ma". "How was your day"? It was good what about you guys"? I asked and I started to dry the dishes and packed them away.

"My day was great". My mother ansered and then my dad did. "It was great sweetheart". When I was done I went into the living room to them. "what show are you watching"?

"When the vow breaks". I left my mouth open. "You guys are watching a nice mother without me". I faked cried. "We could start it over if you like"? My dad said and I shaked my head. "No It's okay and I was wondering can I go to a party with Sam tomorrow"? I asked.

They looked at me and I got scared. "A party"? "Yes". "Whose party"? "Zach the guy I went out with,Well his friend is having it".

"Yes you can go but I don't want you drinking, I don't want that to afect your health". My dad said. "It doesnt matter if it affects my health my health is already ruined".

"Babe don't think like that, No drinking". "Okay have a good night". I said and went up to my room and drift off to sleep slowly while listening to music.

**

I woke up the next day got ready for school and drove to school. After that Sam and I drove to the mall with my car. We were listening to Da baby's music in the car on our way there. He's my favourite male hip hop artist.

When we got to the mall I parked the car in the car park and locked the car after we came out. " Today is going to be somuch fun". Sam said. "Oh Yeah when Is the party starting"? We entered the Mall and the cold breeze touched me instantly.

"I think it's at 8". "Okay". We walked into a store that sells alot of dresses that are cheap but look really expensive."Ouuu that looks realy good". I said while looking through the racks of clothes.

I take it out and its a wine-red lace dress. "Take all these and try it on". Sam said while handing me some clothes she had gathered. "I'll pick for you since you want to pick for me". I said and pointed at the clothes that'll look great on her.

Then we both went into the changing room and tried on clothes number on. I tried on the red lace dress and Sam tried on a blue dress with sparkles on it. "You ready"? She asked and I nod remembering that we weren't  in the same room.

"Yeah I am". I said and walked out. The red dress I had on was mid thigh ans saw was all the dresses I had in the room. "That looks really good on you". Sam said. "That as good as you look like a thick bitch". I said.

***

After playing dress up we bought all of the dresses cause we couldn't of chose and we bought some heels, I was going for flats but Sam wanted me to go for heels so That is where that came in.

It was a black multiple strapped up heels and she bought the same one. We took our stuff to the car and then went back in the mall in the food court for food. Cause we were starting to get hungry.

We were in mc donalds line. "I hope he's ging to be there". She said. "Who"? She just looked at me with a blush and I then knew who she was referring to. "Liam". I laughed and I watched as her face turned a shade of Pink.

We bought our stuff and then took a seat and ate our stuff as we talked about boys. "He's so cute". She said and I lookedat the back of me and saw a really cute guy and he was looking at her. I turned back at her and laughed.

"He is, Go shoot your shot before I do". I said only joking. "Yeah right". "I will never do that". I laughed and ate my burger. "The only person I'll shoot my shot with is Liam as you know". She laughed. "Well, why don't you"?

"Because he probally doesn't like me and I want to save myself from embarassment". "You will never unless you go talk to him". "Look at you mrs relationship advisor". We both laughed.

"We should go roller skating I'll be fun". Sam said. "Sounds good to me. Let's go". I wiped the ketchup off of my mouth and we both stood up and threw away our stuff and went to roller skate.

********************

                                                         Other social medias

Tik tokexotic.bhadie

Youtube: exotic.bhadie

Snapchat: hisbabygirl2343

Twitter: Mahliana p

Instagram: exotic.bhadie

soundcloud: Mahliana Tv

VOTE****** FAN***** SHARE***** COMMENT