still a jerk

Eliana POV 

I walked down the halls to my locker with a few eyes on me, I'm assuming It's because of the thing from yesterday. I sighed and walked up to Sam who was standing by my locker looking into her phone.

"Hey bitch, Are you okay"? She asked. "Yeah I'm fine. That won't happen again". "Good cause she was being such a bitch". "How was your drive home with Mr bad boy". She said jokingly while raising her eyebrows.

"He left me. I went with Drew". I said opening my locker and taking my books for class and putting them in my bag. "What, Why"? "Well, After you came to talk to me, he came after and I told him to leave me alone and he got pissed and drove off when I went to apologize. So yeah".

She opened her mouth to say something and then the bell rang cutting her off. "We should get to class, I don't want to be late". I told her and we got to class. During class I raised my hand to get the teacher's attention. When she turned around she acknowledged me.

"Yes Eliana"? She asked. "Can I be excused to use the bathroom please"? She nod and continued teaching the class. I stood up and got out of the class. I walked out of my class and I was on my way to the tiolet.

I saw Zach on my way talking to his friend Liam. He saw me and I turned around and went to the tiolet on the other side of the school. I didn't want to see him. I don't want any drama and all this just felt weird from the beginning.

****

"That looks so good on you". Sam said. I had on a tank top and my black leggings she said slapping my butt jokingly. "Aww thank you". We were in the locker rooms getting dressed for pe. "Well look who it is". Tanya said to meI. I stood up and loocked t her dead eye.

"Look who it is, the school's bimbo". I snapped. "Well, at least I get all the guys I want". " And a few STDs, If you don't mine stay out of my way". I walked off with sam budging her out of the way and the girls in the locker were laughing.

Then Anaya Glared at them and they stopped. "That was so good, Good come back". Sam said to me and we walked into the auditoruim. We did a few stretches and then I heard my name being called.

"Hey, Eli". "Uh hi". I turned around to face him. "Mind if we talked". He asked me and I looked at sam. She gave me and nod and I looked back at Zach. "Yeah, I guess". We walked away where no one was.

"About yesterday". He starts off. "I'm sorry I forgot I had to drop you back home". "Yeah it's fine, I'm sorry about going off on you yesterday, I shouldn't have done that". "It's okay". "You should get back to stretching". He said and looked at my butt.

"Pervert". I said with a blush on my face and I walked away back to sam.¨What did he say¨? She asked. ¨He said hes sorry about yesterday¨. I spoked. ¨you sure thats all he said¨? She raised her eyebrows playfully.

"Yes Sam that's about it now lets ge back to-"I was cutted off by our teacher."Okay everyone in today's class we are all going to play football ya'll make your own groups of eleven people on both sides".

With that everyone went in a group and me and sam went in the team which zach was on. I'm not really good at football but hey can't blame a girl for trying. I miss the ball twice its like I'm blind as a bat. The last time I got the ball I tripped on it and that didn't stop anyone from laughing.

It was humiliating but I have to do it. Sam had the ball and she scored it in the opposing team's goal post. I had the ball and I finally kicked it but to the wrong person which was on the other team.

I got death glares from some of the girls. "No one passes the ball to miss clumsy here". I rolled my eyes at Anaya. She shouldn't be the one talking cause she wasn't even doing anything all she's doing is running around like a headless turkey. I looked over at Zach and he was laughing at me and yeah I rolled my eyes.

Such a jerk. After that awful time I had, I walked up to zach and his friends and I think they were talking about me cause when I came there they stopped talking. ' Awkward'. I said in my head.

"What are you guys talking about". I smiled. "Nothing". Zach said with a smirk. "I saw you were having a hard time trying to handle that ball".

He said teasingly. "Well you see not every girl knows how to handle balls". I said but then realized that it sound really weird. "well I could teach you, you could learn with mines". He smirked with the ball under one of his legs. My eyes widened.

"Your so digusting zach". I rolled my eyes. "And I'll pass on that offer". Stephon and Liam started to laugh and so did I. I stopped laughing when I looked into Zach's eyes and he was also looking into mines and I felt butterflies which I hate I want them dead.

And the next thing I know my lips are attached to someone's own it happened so fast but it was a long one until I came to my senses when I pulled away I saw drew. I didn't slap him because I knew I had to class next.

"See you in the theater babe". He walked away and my mouth was left open. I looked at Zach and he looked angry again and he walked away with his friends. I just left him cause he probably has bipolar.

His attitude is not my problem.

***

After school school I saw Zach by his car so I went up to him and he was talking to someone on the phone. So I waited. He turned around and saw me behind him and he hanged up the phone.

"Are you okay"? I asked wanting to know what happened in pe class. "Yeah, I'm all good I was just angry that he kissed you". He said out of the blue. "Are you jelouse"? I asked.

"You wish, he's just using you to get to me no offense". That kind of hurt well I mean it hurt a lot.

He saw my face expression and laughed. "Don't worry sweetheart". "Are you guys Bi"? I asked. Well, I have been thinking about it how else will Zach get mad because drew kissed me and is hanging out with me. 

"What! Hell no. I just hate the guy. The fuck". He said furrowing his eyebrows. "Well that's proved a lot now. I'm sorry, If you're offended". . " It's fine, You want a drive home he asked and I nod and got in his car.

We drove off and I put on my seatbelt. I looked over at him and he looked like he was lost in his thoughts. "What are you thinking about"? "The party"? He said. "What party"? "Stephon is having another party how about you come, It's tomorrow night".

"Yeah sure". He looked at me like he's surprised. "I thouht you were gonna say no". And I just laughed and said. "Life is too short to just stay at home". "Just don't drink again". He said shaking his head.

"We'll see what happens". You're probably wondering why I don't stay after what happened at my last party but I know what to avoid doing.

********************

                                         Other social medias

Tik tokexotic.bhadie

Youtube: exotic.bhadie

Snapchat: hisbabygirl2343

Twitter: Mahliana p

Instagram: exotic.bhadie

soundcloud: Mahliana Tv

VOTE****** FAN***** SHARE***** COMMENT