4.

~ 🐱 ~

"Waaaaahhhhh!! I am home again after of long years staying at Korea!" I shouted, opening my arms to meet the fresh air of My Hometown Thailand. Closing my eyes as the air let my hair to get blown away.

"You surely missed Thailand huh, Pranpriya?" I opened my eyes looking at his direction, he was smiling at me.

I nodded. "Yeah, Kunpimook. I missed Thailand so much." I smiled. But I suddenly shivered when I felt someone staring at me. My eyes secretly roamed around to look for the person who were staring at me. But there were too many people outside the airport so basically I didn't caught him/her.

"What's wrong, Pranpiya?" Bambam asked that made me look at him. I shook my head to say that it was nothing. "Let's go?" He asked. I smiled at him as an answer. I fix my handbag on my right arm before pushing my luggage.

My Mom sent us a service in which we saw it immediately. How? Well Bambam is an Idol so he needs a Black Van to hide him very well. All of the cars here were colorful expect for our service who looks like a funeral service. Lol, Joke hehehe.

The driver greeted us while he put our luggage on the back part of the car. Bambam sat on the very last row, he said he wants to lay down since the last row seats were long enough for him to fit. I let him be since I sat on the front seat, pulling out my airpods playing some of My Favorite BTS songs. Epecially Truth Untold and Hold Me Tight!

I leaned my back on the seat before shutting my eyes closed again. I feel unrested this day ever since that unknown stares happened it drained all of my energy down. It's weird, I promise. Making me shiver again when thinking of that. Nevermind I should erase that in my mind and sleep for another few hours.

*

"Hey why are you here alone and why are you crying?" I stooped down to the boy who were sitting under the tree.

He didn't answer me instead he look at me. He kept crying and crying so I was getting annoyed. I took out my mint chocolate on my hoodie pocket, giving it to him with my sweetest smile.

I saw him dried his tears before reached out for the mint chocolate I was holding. He smiled a bit that made me smiled even more. He's a cutie. By the way what is he doing here? It's cold and it was already dark.

I took my scarf out of my backpack, wrapping it around his neck. "It's cold you should have wore thicker clothes you know?" I smiled again as I sat down beside him. "What are you doing here anyway? Why are you crying?" I got curious okay? I'm sorry.

"My Adopted father were beating me..." I gasped when he pulled his hoodie up showing his almost violet bruises with some big cuts and wounds.

"Oh... Sorry I didn't mean--"

"No, it's okay. Thank you for enlightening my mood. I should go now I don't want to end up getting beaten up again." He smiled this time it was wider and cuter.

He stand up and start running away. Oh wait, I forgot something! "Yah! What's your name?" I asked shouted.

"My name is--"

"Madame we are here." My eyes open wide, I was startled to the driver's call. I held my chest to catch my breath. "I'm sorry if I startled you, Madame. Are you okay?" He asked, I showed him my hand signaling him that I am fine and he should go.