30.

~ 🐱 ~

"Give those chocolates to Aunty Rosé, huh?"

"Yes, Mommy. Do you have work?"

"Yes, Soobin. Mommy need to earn for you. Behave at Aunty Rosé's office huh?" I reminded. Since I have to go on the practice and I can't bring Soobin with me. I'm going to leave him again on Rosé unnie's office. Sometimes when Rosé unnie is not available, I will leave him to Jennie unnie or Jisoo unnie.

As we entered My unnie's building, everyone would laid their eyes again on me and to Soobin. Sometimes they would even talked about Soobin being My Son and I don't have any problem to it.

I love My Son and I'm proud of having him. So, why would I deny him, right?

We rode the elevator with some other employees with us inside. I pressed the floor where Rosé unnie's office is. While waiting I heard the others squealing a bit as they cooed at Soobin's cuteness. Well, that happens most of the time. They would always say that they want to pinch Soobin's cheeks since it's a bit red and puffy.

"Say goodbye to them, Soobin." I said when we got out of the elevator.

"Bye, everyone!" My Son cutely wave at them making them squealed and cooed again. They waved at Soobin back before the elevator shut closed.

"Hey, hey, hey. Look who's here! You're mine again, Soobin!" Rosé unnie smirked when My Son is staying again with her. "I told you, that I am your Mom, not her!" Unnie joked making Soobin brows furrowed. 

"Stop that, unnie. You're confusing My Son." I rolled my eyes on her, it made her laugh.

"By the way, I have a board meeting later on Busan. I might bring Soobin to either Bambam or Sehun. You know that Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie is out of country." Unnie said that made me nod.

Don't worry guys, I have already forgave Sehun. Everyone deserve a second chance because everything happens for a reason. Also, I don't like holding a grudge on someone.

We are now friends and civil to each other. He changed a lot now. Especially when he realized that he doesn't love me anymore. He also knows about Soobin because the time they saw us on the mall. Sehun and Bambam are together. So, I've got no choice but to tell them the truth. It's okay though, they are not telling it to Jungkook anyways.

It's a good thing too that Soobin have Uncles because ever since he was born, Soobin is already surrounded by his Aunties. My Son is happy whenever he's with Bambam or Sehun because they are all boys and they got along to each other.

"Okay, thanks, unnie!" Rosé unnie stand up when I leaned to give her a kiss on her cheeks.

"Baby Soobin, give Mommy a hug." I said. He goes down of the couch with his Lightning McQueen stuff toy on his arm. It was his favorite stuff toy now. He ran towards me before giving me a warm hug. "I love you, I'll be back." I kissed his forehead. I waved a goodbye as I open the door to leave.

*

I took a deep breath before opening the Dance Practice Room. I peeped a little to check if someone's there and I saw the Female Soloist Kpop Idols. Somi, Chungha unnie and Hyuna unnie are the only ones who is written on the line up and they are actually there.