24.

~ 🐱 ~

How sad when people claim to love and care about you and yet they replace you so quickly.

I don't know where am I right now. The only thing I knew is that I was unconsciously walking here on the side street. Not noticing my foot, the darkness, the people, the cars. I am so out of myself that I couldn't even think properly.

Does he really care about our relationship? Is he really showing all of his love to me? Or is it a fake love?

Oh fuck. What a good liar.

But why? Why can't I get mad at him? When he actually lied and cheated on me at the same time. Do I love him that much? That I made myself to look stupid waiting there two hours for nothing and argue with him? Why did I let myself to get fooled by him?

God dammit, Lisa! Of course you fucking love him!

Yeah, right. I love him so damn much when he's the total opposite of me. Who cares about me right? That Kpop Idol girl is much better than me and that's a fact. She's pretty, sexy, popular, rich that everyone would totally fall on her. I know her because we met in Thailand remember? She was looking for Jungkook after their concert.

Wait! Don't tell me that time he only lied to me and they are already dating?

What a dumb luck. Fuck. I should have stayed becoming his Fangirl instead of being his stupid, damn, idiot, asshole girlfriend of him.

I could feel that my knees are shaking because of the pain my heels keep giving my foot. Yet, I ignored it and keep walking to unknown place. I only had my breakdown when our moments in Thailand keep coming back on my mind. I didn't mind the people who keep looking at me. I just want to cry all the pain out.

"Why this is all happening to me? Why me?" I shouted as I cried out loud.

"Hey, Lisa..."

I look up. I want to roll my eyes when I saw who it was. "What do you want, Sehun." I wiped my tears so he won't notice that I am crying. But I guess it's already too late.

"What are you doing here? Why are you crying?" He kneeled down to level my height since I am sitting on the damn floor.

"You don't care. Just leave, I don't need you here!"

"No, Lisa. I can't leave you alone here, it's already midnight you know. Let me take you home." He held my hand that made me look at him. "Here, drink water first to calm you down." I don't know what's gotten on me to accept the water bottle that easily. He gave me his handkerchief to wiped the water around my lips.

I tried standing up but my feet won't cooperate. Maybe it's too much, I might have force my feet to walk this far and the both of them gave up. I don't know how many hours I have been wandering around since I don't know this place. I heard Sehun sighed before carrying me into a bridal style. Bringing me to his car. He put me down on the shotgun seat, he also buckled the seatbelt for me because I am still zoning out, I am not even thinking properly.

Damn, why does my head ache so suddenly.

"What's wrong, Lisa?! Are you alright?" He asked as he started driving.

I closed my eyes for a bit before opening my eyes again. But I was shocked when everything around me is spinning, my sight is also getting blurry.

"Yeah, maybe I'm just tired. Plus, I haven't eat dinner yet. I'm fine, don't worry about me. I'll just rest while we are on our way home." I said, I gave him a one last look but I can't clearly saw his face.

I tried to reach him but I am too weak to move, my eyes is getting heavier too. Before my eyes entirely close I saw him...

*

I woke up when I felt my body freezing in cold. Why do I smell man's perfume?

I slowly open my eyes and I was shocked to see that this isn't my room! Oh, shit! Where am I?! I tried to sit up straight on the bed when my body felt weird. I pull the blanket up only to find out that I am not wearing any clothes! I am left with my undies. No wonder why my body is freezing in cold.

But wait, what the fuck is going on?!

I covered the blanket on my body as I held tight on it. My blood immediately boils when my clothes are scattered on the floor and saw a man, his back were facing me so I couldn't see his face.

"Fucking hell! Who the fuck are you?! What the fuck did you do to me!" I shouted, my tears streamed down when the man sat up straight, holding his head as he faced me.

"Hey, love. Did you enjoyed our night?"

My eyes widen when I realized why I am only left with my underwear and he was shirtless. "What?! What are you talking about?!" I moved backwards.

"Oh? You forgot already, love? How can you forgot the moment you keep moaning my name--"

I slapped him before standing up, still holding the blanket to cover my body. "Fuck you! You drugged me, Sehun! How could you!" I cried. That explain why I suddenly felt dizzy after drinking that water!

"Huh? What are you talking about? You're the one who wants to have a sex with me. You even want us to be back--"

"Hell no! I won't ever do that! You know that I love Jungkook and I can't do that to him! Fucking rapist! You took advantage of me when I'm having my mental breakdown and when Jungkook is not around! I thought you are helping me when you're really not!" I look away, trying to remember if I really did what he have said. But damn! I can't even remember a bit.

The only thing I remember is when before I fell asleep on his car, I saw him smirking.

Sehun stand up from the bed, walking towards me. He tried reaching for my arms yet I keep walking backwards, I don't wanna get touched by some asshole who's taking advantage of someone when it's weak.

"Oh come on, love. Stop denying it, I know you still love me that's why you gave yourself to me." He said.

"Fuck you!" I spat on him.

"Oh really? Fine then, fuck me again, babe. I would love that." I was shocked when he held my wrist to pull me closer on him, he gave me a kiss which made me disgust. I keep pushing him but he was way too strong than me. I screamed when he carried me and harshly throw me on the bed.

He hover on my top before kissing me forcefully again. I keep looking away and pushed him to stopped harassing me. But he won't budge, instead he pinned both of my hands and kissed me torridly.

Fuck! This so disgusting.

Somebody help me. Please... I keep calling for some help inside my head, hoping someone would enter this room to save me from this mother fucker.

I badly want to puke right in front of his face. I'm really disgusted by his presence. But since I can't do anything, I just keep crying and crying. We are in that position when the door flew away. Someone kicked it.

Thank god! Someone is here. Please help me. I'm begging whoever you are.

Sehun stopped to look who is that. I took that chance to kick his balls. When he yelled in pain, I shamelessly pushed him that made him fall on the ground. But I was stopped when I saw the person standing in the doorway.

Shit.

I hope he won't think in that way. "Jungkook, Baby!" I cried and ran to him.

~ Anndeukie