"Wohooo! That's our Golden Maknae over there! Army's look Jungkook is crying." Jimin hyung shouted making everyone laugh. I even saw how Lisa chuckled while drying her tears with the use of her knuckles.

"Thank you, thank you so much, Lalisa. Thank you for taking a good care of Soobin, he grew smart, talented and kind like you. You're such a good Mom and I am so proud of having you as my wife. I want the whole world to witness this wedding of ours so I could show and tell them how much I love you. I don't want to make a promise but I will do everything just to take care and love you Lisa and Soobin till my last day on earth. I love you so much, Baby. Saranghaeyo, Lalisa..." I smiled as I held his right hand tighter.

"I, Pranpriya Lalisa Manoban, take you, Jeon Jungkook to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; from better, to worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy law. In the presence of God I make this vow." She smiled.

I mouthed I love you to her before she started.

"My Brother, Yoona unnie and Bambam knows how addicted I was on Bangtan Sonyeondan, especially on you because you are my ultimate bias. And sorry Jisoo unnie but Jin oppa was my bias wrecker." I chuckled, the others laughed when my unnie talked.

"Shut up, just continue your wedding speech and get married to Jungkook already!" She glared at me.

I smiled cheekily, I shook my head a bit and started again. "I was a big fan of your group, I have a lot of poster, merchandise, albums, and complete armybomb. I do even have a standee of yours inside my room, showing how much I love you as a fan. My life is only simple with a sinple dream that is to be noticed by you. But I didn't know that My Idol and Bias would fall in love with me and it was really unexpected. Because Imagine, out of many Fangirls, Kpop Girl Idols, and Women around the world, you chose to fell in love on me. It was really a dream come true for me, Baby. Thank you for making me happy, thank you for defending me, thank you for being there when I need you, thank you for sacrificing your own happiness for my safety, thank you for taking a good care of me, thank you for loving me, thank you for being a good Father to Soobin, thank you for everything, Jungkook, My Baby. I am willing to do everything just to pay all of them, I'll try my best to be the best wife you're expecting. I also don't want to make a promise but I will surely help you in everything, I will take care and love you and Soobin too. You're the best blessing I received from god, Baby. Nado Saranghae, I love you too, My Kookie." She looked down to dry her tears that kept streaming down.

Namjoon hyung started walking towards the Priest in front of us, he blessed the ring that hyung gave before giving it to me. I breath in and out. "Lisa, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." I said, I took Lisa's right hand and slowly put the ring on her finger.

She stared at it for awhile before looking up to me and smile.

Somi, My little Sister gave the ring next to the Priest, he blessed it again before giving it to Lisa. "Jungkook, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." She slowly took my hand and gently wore the ring to me.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The Priest announced making everyone clapped. But they also went silent when I slowly lift Lisa's veil that was covering her face.

Oh god, my bride looks so eiffing beautiful.

I stared and analyzed her for some seconds, I held the back of her neck before pressing my lips against her. Ugh, how I love this woman.

Everyone or should I say the crowd goes wild when our lips met. A lot of camera flash and clicks happened when we did our first kiss as a married couple.

"I love you, Mrs. Jeon." I smirked when we both pulled away from our kiss.

"I love you too. Mr. Oh Seongmin."

____________________

I'm sorry if this wedding chapter sucks, I don't know how to make one because I haven't experienced getting married okay?😭😭😭

Okay, so I have definitely to make one last chapter before Epilouge. Huhu I don't want to leave this story:(( I hope you are too

~ Anndeukie