I am now here at our Company's building. Mom and Dad go back on Thailand to take their rest while My little Sister Somi, she's busy preparing for her upcoming debut. That's why I am the one who is assigned to handle our company. We don't have a confirmation on our comeback yet so I'm still free handling our company.

"Omg! Tae, look! It's Lalisa!" Jennie noona squealed making my ear becomes attentive.

Yeah, she's here with Taehyung hyung. The two of them are bored so they decided to accompany me here in my office. They said they won't bother me but to what they are doing right now keeps bothering me.

"Oh shit! Is that Lisa for real?! Wow, she looks sexy and hot in her bikini." Taehyung hyung said as he secretly glanced at me. Are they teasing me or what?!

"Look, here's more! Oh my god! She doesn't have any clothes or underwear! Only sand and leaves are the ones covering her body." Okay, I really sense the teasing tone on their voice. Fuck.

"Victoria Secret huh? That's why she become supermodel that fast!" Taehyung gasped, acting like he was shocked.

I got curious okay? I opened my Instagram and search for the Victoria Secret account. And hell yeah. It's true that she is supermodel now.

Shit, I'm so proud.

But what the hell is this?! Why the hell she is naked in her photoshoot?! Only her private parts are covered! The hell! I won't allow this! No, this can't be! That should be only for me to see!

Jennie noon and Taehyung oppa chuckled that took my attention. "Calm down, Kook. It's only her job, don't get mad. You're being jealous again."

"Huh? Who's jealous? I am not-- fuck!" I accidentally liked her picture on her own account. Shit, shit, shit! I unlike the picture before I sighed in relief. "This is your fault hyung!" I glared at him.

"Why is it my fault? I'm just telling the truth." He laughed. "Besides, look how famous she was. She won't notice that you liked her photo, lol." He has a point though. 25 million followers on Instagram is not a joke, she's indeed successful and famous now.

"Watch this Kook, she just posted it yesterday." Jennie noona put down her phone on my desk, she giggles while tapping her phone. Only to find out that she entered a YouTube and she plays what?!

"What the..."

"What the fuck right? I am also shocked to see that trending worldwide yesterday. I mean look at her clean moves and her fit sexy body!" She said while opening the television in front of me.

"Aigoo, she doesn't look like a Mom at all..." Jennie noona muttered something that I didn't heard

"What are you saying?" I asked confused. I think she realized something that made her panicked.

"A-ah, nothing j-just watch t-the rest. hehe, enjoy. Let's go, Tae." And with that they left. They were such a tease huh? They even let me watch Lisa dancing in the big screen?!

But since I missed her, Here I am watching the other videos.