I suddenly felt sleepy while waiting for our boarding flight. So, I took out My Cooky pillow neck and Cooky eye mask before sleeping beside Taehyung hyung and leaned my head on his shoulder.

(A/N: #TaeKookhindilubog #TaeKooklangmalakas)

*

"Maknae, wake up. Our plane is already here." I heard Yoongi hyung called. I removed my sleeping eye mask and neck pillow.

"Wait for me, hyungs. I'll just go to the restroom."

"Yeah, go ahead. Make it fast." Namjoon hyung said, I nodded at him before running to the men's restroom.

But before I could go to the restroom, I bumped into someone. "Sorry!" It was a woman's voice. Oh shit, Jungkook. You accidentally bumped on a girl. I stopped and turned around to face her. Yet, she's already far away from me.

The only thing I saw is she's wearing a yellow hoodie jacket.

I shrugged my shoulders and entered the restroom. While washing my hands on the sink, something fell from my jacket. I stooped down to took it and I was surprised to see it's a white dove keychain. Wait... Don't tell me it comes from the girl I bumped into awhile ago? I tried to recapped what happened and I think it hook on my jacket's pocket.

Nevermind, I'll just keep this since I don't think we'll meet again. When I finished, I go back to my hyungs and we all go ride the plane together. I only sleep the whole flight. That's why when we arrived at Bangkok, I felt like I am a walking zombie. Ugh, I really hate airplane sickness.

Oh? Is that the girl I bumped into on Incheon? She's wearing a yellow hoodie jacket maybe it was her, I should give her keychain-- back... Okay, she already left.

*

We just arrived here at the building where our Dance Practice room can be found. We are now heading towards the number 27 and when I reached the front clear glass door. I suddenly stunned on my position.

"Yah! Why did you stopped walking?" Jimin hyung asked but I didn't bother answering him.

Because right now, I think my heart fall on the love at first sight. Fuck, she looks so damn hot. She was dancing so gracefully and attractively that will really took your attention.

A tall and fit girl, her black shoulder length hair with full bangs, her fair skin, and lastly the one that really took my heart is her doll eyes. Shit, she looks ethereal. Definitely my type of ideal girl.

"Looks like our maknae unexpectedly falls in love. Ooppss." Hoseok hyung teased.

"Don't worry, Kook. We'll help you with that." Jin hyung tapped my shoulders before they all laughed. Again, I didn't bother noticing them because my eyes focused on her. I watched and observed her dance till they took a break.

"Let's go inside, I think this is the right time to enter." Taehyung hyung said.

"Yow! Looks who's here! Kunpimook!" Namjoon hyung greeted in his loud voice when he entered first.

I almost laughed when I saw the girl choked on her drink. Like why did she choked? Doesn't she expect us to be in here? Even just by watching her back, she looks like she was panicking and I don't know why. Bambam asked if she's okay and she only gave him a thumbs up without showing her face.

Stupid, I already saw you. Aish, you even stole my heart that fast.

"What's up Bangtan! Hello there Kratay, I mean Jungkookie." Bambam walked towards me when he saw me entering. Bam calls me in that because he said that Kratay means rabbit/bunny in their language.

I also walked towards him before we hugged each other as a greeting. While Bambam hugs me I watched how the girl stiffened in her position when she heard my name.

Huh?

"Let's keep this a secret but I am now giving my childhood bestfriend in your hands, Kook. Please take care of her."

________________________

Okay, I have decided to give some details or spoils whatever you want to call this. So yeah, here I am, excited to tell you about the new series I am making.

I know a lot of you likes reading FF that the story was about schools, I know too that some of you also likes reading FF of Kpop Idols interacting in story. That's why I decided to combined them both.

I am making new story series about different college students life and couple that will turn into successful Kpop Idols.

Unlike this Fangirl series, My new story series is connected to each other so you might encounter some spoiler scenes. But I know connected ones makes the story more exciting and interesting.

That's all for today, more spoilers are coming on the next chapters.😚

Btw, last 2-4 chapters to go:)

~ Anndeukie