Cas

I could hear voices. I knew Sam and Dean's, but there was a third. I'd heard it before, I just couldn't remember where. I groaned, feeling a slight ache in my body. The voices stopped. I opened my eyes and Sam and Dean were at my side. 

"Thank god." Sam said, taking in a breath of relief.

"If you ever do that again I will kill you myself. You hear me?" Dean says, also sounding relieved.

I smile. "I hear ya." I say. I sit up, still in slight pain all over. I look over and my eyes go wide. It's Castiel, from my vision. I look around and I'm in the same room too. I stand up quickly standing by the wall.

Castiel looks confused. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Much better, thanks" I say quickly.

Sam and Dean just stand there looking at our reactions.

"Have we, met before?" Castiel asks, wondering if that's what was bugging me.

"If you could call it that..." I say, bit really answering it.

He seemed to understand. "I see. A vision." He simply states. "Then, I'm guessing you also know my purpose of being here." He states, not really asking a question.

I was going to say something, but Dean beat me to it. "Wait, purpose? I thought you were here to heal her, that was it? What purpose?" He starts yelling, asking the both of us.

I see the look on Castiel's face. Annoyance. My heart starts to race, filling with fear. "They need me." I say. 

Dean looks at me madly. "They? You mean the angels? They want you?" He asks, calming slightly to talk to me.

I nod. "Cas? Explain." Dean says, waiting for an answer.

"Like she said. We need her." Castiel says pointing to me. I took in a deep breath, this was just like my vision. As if on cue, Dean walks in front of me protectively. 

"You can't take her, Cas!" Dean yells.

"Dean, it's for her own good. You have to trust me." Castiel says,  in his normal monotone.

I move passed Dean and walk up to Cas. "This is not any of your guys decision. It's mine. This is about me, there for I need to be part of this decision. I'm not a little kid, I can make my own choices." I say, slightly mad that I wasn't considered in this conversation.

Dean stands back, not able to come up with a come back. Sam looks like he agrees with me, for which I'm glad.

"Castiel, why do you need me? Why am I, of all people, so important?" I ask, keeping strength in my words.

"We can discuss it when you come with m......" I hold up my hand, confusing Cas.

"No. Stop right there. I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where and why. Whatever it is, you can tell Sam and Dean too." I say. Even though I was frightened of the Angel, I kept my voice strong and confident.

Cas sighed accepting that I was too stubborn. "You have powers." He says, not wanting to elaborate.

"Like Sam? Yeah, I know." I say, knowing there's more.

"It's more than that. You're the key." He says, being ever so 'descriptive'.

"The key to what, Castiel? To what?" I say, getting impatient.

He sighs. "The key to destruction and creation, of this world." He says.

I stand there blankly, I step back. I shake my head. "No. That's not. No. I'm not a monster. A destroyer. I couldn't. I couldn't. Could I? No." Kept telling myself. I start to get tears on my eyes. I run out of the hotel, tears bursting from my eyes. 

I hear my name being yelled from behind me, but I ignore it. I am not a monster.