New Memories

Isabel's POV:

Here I am in the shower, water steaming. Thinking. "How will I tell them? Maybe they won't ask" I quickly shook that thought away as I already knew they would ask. I sigh. I was really going to hate this, but I promised. "At least the hunt isn't over yet. That gives me time!" I think on the bright side and smile.

I turn the water off and stand there for a second, just staring at the wall. I come back to reality and start getting dressed. I look in the mirror. I look different. I look more mature or maybe grown up. I suppose it's what I am. More grown up. It's what happens to a 13 year old who got stuck in the real world. The world of the supernatural.

Right as I step out of the small hotel bathroom, Dean walks in with bags of food. Sam looks up from his book. It smells good. I finally realize how hungry I am.

"Dean, your a life saver." I smile at him and he chucks a bag at me and laughs. I will never understand that man. I sit on the bed next to Deans. Sam is on the small sofa in the center of the room. I grab my cheese burger and begin devouring it.

Sam chuckles. "Dude, Dean. She eats like you."

I look at him. "Well, at least I have the decency to use a napkin." I say as I grab one from the bag.

Dean looks offended and Sam and I burst out laughing. Then I realize something. I'm happy, really truly happy. That hasn't happened in awhile. I smile and continue eating. I feel satisfied.

After we finished eating we head toward the town hall.

"So why are we here again?" I wasn't really listening when he first explained, I was too busy eating to notice.

Dean sighs. "We're here because Sam think we found the Rakshasa."

"Oh, yeah."

We step out of the car and head for the trunk to grab some supplies.

Dean hands me a gun. "You know how to use this?" I grab the one out of my boot.

"Where did you....." I wink at him.

"I have my ways." I smiled and head to the Hall.

He put the gun meant for me away. He walks up to me with a brass knife in his hand. "Let me guess, you got one of these too?"

I pull it out of my sleeve. "Yep" I smile and continue walking. Sam is waiting for us at the door.

"Where did you get that?" He looks at me in disbelief.

I laugh a little. "Sam gave it too me earlier!" I start laughing from the look on his face. It's priceless. I stop laughing as we get to the door.

Sam tells us the plan. He says he thinks it's the Mayor and that we need to act natural at first to not arise suspicion. I nod and we head in.

A Secretary is at her desk. Sam approaches her and asks if we can have a word with the Mayor. She says he's busy and Sam shows he's FBI badge. She shows us to his office.

As I look around the room, Sam and Dean talk to the Mayor. Something looks familiar about the Mayor, but I can't put my finger on it. I look back at the Mayor when I hear yelling.

"Thank you officers, but we DON'T NEED ANY HELP!" His voice is harsh, but the way he talks bugs me, I've heard it before. Not his voice, but the way he talks. I hear yelling again and zone it out. I just look at the Mayor, when suddenly. He's gone. Sam and Dean grab their Daggers of Brass as I grab mine. I hear a scream and we run toward it.

On the ground is the Secretary, or whats left of her. I feel sick just looking at it and I turn away. Disgusting. Just thinking about the fact that we spoke to her minutes ago almost made me cry.