Just Another Point Of View

Sam's POV:

I wake to find Isabel's bed empty. I hear the shower and guess she's in there. I see Dean already packing things into the impala. I yawn and stand up to stretch. A few minutes later Isabel comes out all dressed and ready to go.

I smile. "How you feeling?" I say still worried for the girl.

"A lot better. Thanks." She says smiling.

We get in the impala and head to where Chuck told us to go. 

Dean has Metallica on, as always. What surprised me was that Isabel started singing along. Dean had a huge grin on his face. I simply roll my eyes and continue reading dad's journal.

Dean's POV:

"So, Isabel. You like Metalica?" I say with a grin on my face, glancing back at the girl. I was really linking this kid.

Isabel scoffed. "I swear, I'm the only girl with good taste in my school."

I laugh. "You said it." I glance at Sam who is too busy looking at Dad's journal.

"Finding anything there Sammy?" I ask my ever boring brother.

"No, nothing." He says glancing back at Isabel. His eyebrows furrow. 

"Sam....." I turn to see Isabel with her hands on her head and face as if in pain. The same way Sam looks when he has visions.

"Shit. Isabel, you okay?" I ask, trying to find a nice place to pull over.

"Yeah, just..... just a headache." She says, although I can hear the pain in her voice.

I pull over just in time to hear her groan. I get out and go to the back seat.

"I'm thinking this is not just a headache." I say looking at Sammy.

Isabel's POV:

I'm only aware of the server pain in my head, as it grows stronger every second. My vision darkens as I see glimpses of images. People, places, and screams. Just screams, in the background I can faintly hear Dean's voice. He's calling to me. It takes me a minute to realize he isn't in my vision, but after a second I can't hear him at all.

Suddenly it's like I'm there a room. I see a man in a trenchcoat. His name is Castiel. My heart races, I fear him, but I don't know why. I step back as he comes closer. "We need her." He says pointing at me. I'm not sure who he's talking to, but I guess it's Sam or Dean.

"You can't take her, Cas!" I hear Dean yell as he steps in front of me protectively. I can't see Castiel now.

"Dean, it's for her own good. You have to trust me." Castiel says calmly. I look to my side and see Sam, he's staring at Castiel as if not sure what to do.

I gasp as I jolt up, covered in sweat. Both Sam and Dean are staring at me with worry. I look at them  and in big breaths say. "Who's.....who's Ca... Castiel?" I manage. Sam and Dean's faces go pale. 

After I finally sat up and wasn't;t shaking they answered me. "He's that Angel friend we were talking about."

I gulped and nodded. "What did you see?" Sam asked, he looked like he was staring into my soul.

"I saw him...... Castiel." I say, not wanting to say more.

"What did he want?" Sam asked.

I gulped and took a deep breath. "Me."