Sacrifice

I'd love to know what you guys think and any advice or ideas you guys have. Thanks and enjoy- Isabel

We look closely around and find see some demons around the perimeter. Sam has the demon knife and quickly takes care of them. We look at each other. It seems almost too easy.

We go through the back door, that's unlocked. It seems more and more as if we're walking into a trap, but I don't care. I want Zoe in my arms and Yellow Eyes stuck in hell.

I grabbed my knife, even though it wouldn't help much against a demon, it would at least slow it down. It was soaked in holy salt water. We walk into the warehouse. We see a table, on it, tons of food. I see a girl, about 11, eating the food. I know it's Zoe, it's also the girl from my vision.

At the head of the table is Azazel. A large grin on his face.

"Aw, if it isn't the Winchester, plus one." He says, amusement on his face.

We step forward into the light. "Now, I know why Dumb and Dumber are here, but what about you sweetie?" He says, looking at me.

I shake my head and give him a glare. "Don't. Call. Me. Sweetie." I say.

"Oh, she's got attitude too." He smiles at me, flashing his yellow eyes at me. I keep talking, while Sam gets ready to throw the knife at him. 

"And 'She' has a name." I say, I glance at Zoe and realize she's staring at me. A look of recognition is on her face. He looks at Zoe and then back at me, smiling.

"Awe." He says. "I remember you. Isabel, right?" "Little Isabel. The one that got away. That doesn't happen very often you know?" He says, spinning a knife in his hand.

He touches Zoe's face gently. "And Zoe, right? She's you little sister. The one that you've been searching for for so long." Zoe blinks a few times, a tear goes down her face. 

"Isabel." She says, I look at her and nod. By now Sam has gotten into the right position, right before the knife hit Azazel he turns around and grabs it.

"Tsk, tsk. I thought you were better than that. I do suppose I was wrong, wasn't I?" He says, setting the knife down and flicking his wrist. We all slam into the wall. Zoe looks distressed by everything, but remains quiet.

Sam looks concentrated on the knife. "Nice try Sammy, but it's not gonna work this time." He says, smiling.

I try with all my heart. Tears falling down my face, I realize whats gonna happen next. The blood. 

"Who should we play with first?" He says, smiling with amusement.

Right before he started to do something I yelled. "Stop!" He looks at me confused.

"If you know who I am, then you should know what I'm worth." 

Azazel looks interested and everyone else confused. He lets me down. "Continue."

"Crowley wants me. You should know that."

He waves me on to continue.

"Let the Winchesters go, Zoe too and you can have me." I say gulping at the end.

"No, Sto..." Dean starts saying, but Yellow Eyes puts his hand up silencing him.

I have tears falling down my face. "Just let them go. Then take me." I say again. 

"As you wish." He says, waving his hand over Sam and Dean releasing them.